Demo account is a great place

Rate this topic

Traders can make money seriously, whether they start with a small amount or not. The demo account is a great place to gain experience and familiarity with the platform. This is a risk-free account and many brokers like Eurotrader offer this type of account to traders. This broker also gives a minimum deposit 50$ in a micro account and much more.

Demo trading is the best way to trade in the forex market. It is a risk-free account. Traders can trade with virtual money in demo trading. The trader can also test their trading strategy in the demo account. I recommend new traders should try a demo account first. Almost all brokers like Eurotrader offer it. The demo account is the same as the real account. The only difference is virtual money.

On 11/5/2021 at 7:10 PM, Matheus Schotsman said:

Demo trading is the best way to trade in the forex market. It is a risk-free account. Traders can trade with virtual money in demo trading. The trader can also test their trading strategy in the demo account. I recommend new traders should try a demo account first. Almost all brokers like Eurotrader offer it. The demo account is the same as the real account. The only difference is virtual money.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 🙂
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I could not recommend at any kinds of trading platform that I have not used or verified. Because lots of trading broker are available in this retail market and most of them are found to be scams.  But I can recommend only LQDFX that I have been using from my first day of trading because of proper secure environment for trading. Actually this regulated broker for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.  And they for all time ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategies by providing lowest trading spreads including minimum margin requirements.   so, I always feel comfortable when trading.

Beginners should trade demo account minimum for 3 months for acquiring real trading experience which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. but they don’t believe the  importance of this trading place at all. so it would be better if they start minim live account instead of demo trading.