I have been dating a girl for two months, can you tell me what to do? The situation below.

Rate this topic

Affinos

I have been dating a girl for two months. We met online, we haven't seen each other for two months because she studies in another city and lives in Moscow, like me. That's why for now we are content with the internet. But at first things went very well with us, we quickly found a lot of similarities, just a lot. She answered quickly, even when she was busy she was able to answer. But then school started, and she suddenly became super busy. I remember myself when I was a student, because I graduated not so long ago, too, and I did not have such a big learning curve. But why doesn't she have a minute to spare just to respond to a message. I always go in and see that she goes online, but does not respond. the problem is that still remain all the nice words and nicknames, such as kitty, zay, etc. but they are so hard to get, because the time to communicate was very little. I somehow even at work I can answer everyone's messages, but she can't. We even call for 2 months 2 times, because she can not, then the condition is not that
What to do? I feel attached, but I can not understand what lies behind her nice attitude to me? She also said that she wants us to go the distance, that she's attached too. But man, I keep thinking it's just a game. She also keeps saying she loves me, but what's wrong? I don't want to keep asking what she's so busy with that she can't answer.

Long-distance relationships very rarely last. They usually end quickly. Especially since you haven't even met once. Relationships need emotional nourishment. It is difficult to do at a distance. In the case where you had strong feelings, real meetings, physical contact, then at a distance it can fuel the relationship for a long time.

You are communicating for two months, that's great! But it's just communication and nothing more. There can't be real feelings, a long-distance relationship.
The girl may have a life of her own which you don't know about. You are just good acquaintances by correspondence. You haven't even seen each other! So it's illogical to demand her constant attention.

If you want to develop a relationship, put it on a real level. Even if the meetings are not very frequent, but they must be. Otherwise, communication in a short time will simply come to naught.

And I also advise you to start to develop. For example, it helps me to read articles like this one. When you start to look like a successful young man in her eyes (I'm not talking about money), then she will be yours. 

• 1 month later...

I don't think she's very interested in you. Because if she was, she would take the time to answer you.
If your importance to her is lower than the importance of everything else in life, is that love? And just because she tells you that she loves you doesn't mean anything. She just wants to make sure you don't get off the hook. It's like a suitcase without a handle, hard to carry and a pity to throw away. 
You need to act accordingly, stop writing her first, if she won't write first, you'll find someone else, and if she does, tell her that you love her if she asks, but don't write first. Business... business... I'm a little busy right now. 
See if she becomes more active. But don't rush at her first call, take a break.

• 2 weeks later...