Forex trading tips

Rate this topic

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers think only well trading knowledge can brings success in this volatile trading place.  But despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable and profitable trading life with certainly devoid of lowest trading spreads which is really supportive to make profit by using any kinds of trading strategies. By the way now I am trading with LQDFX which always make sure best trading environment for using any trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

In Forex trading there are many things that we the traders have to ensure, if we want to lead a comfortable and secure trading life with certainly.  Choosing a right broker from one of them, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. That’s why we have to choose our brokers in cool mind,   my trading career I have chosen LQDFX that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use.  Yes, I am a professional scalper and I have chosen this STP platform due to lowest trading spreads for using scalping in a proper way.  

On 1/1/2022 at 5:54 AM, Hanan Öberg said:

There are many strategies in Forex trading but not all strategies are profitable. That's why I have to create a profitable strategy to trade. You need to gain trading education or knowledge from many platforms. Then it will be easy to make a profit.

I have seen many of the Forex traders are making the losses so we will need to bring down the losses from our trades.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 5:28 PM, Golden Sark said:

In Forex trading there are many things that we the traders have to ensure, if we want to lead a comfortable and secure trading life with certainly.  Choosing a right broker from one of them, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. That’s why we have to choose our brokers in cool mind,   my trading career I have chosen LQDFX that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use.  Yes, I am a professional scalper and I have chosen this STP platform due to lowest trading spreads for using scalping in a proper way.  

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping 😄

On 1/31/2022 at 9:03 PM, Hanan Öberg said:

In Forex trading 90% of traders face losses because in this Forex trading you can never make a profit if you are emotional. If you trade with proper analysis, you don't have to manage the plan and discipline here.

We will need to Offset the losses with the gains from the Forex trading so that we can get more Profits from our trading.

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately I see a number of new traders start their live trading analysis after opening a trade position; that’s the wrong approach! In your trading, you need to understand 1st the market trend, and always try to follow the market trend! On the other hand, using stop loss is the obvious option!  

When someone seeks for advice about Forex, I recommend them to develop a trading tip. It makes no sense trading without a sturdy strategy because earning profit from forex depends on precious and valid trading strategy. Generally, trading tips are developed considering different aspects of forex nature.

FX or forex trading is a market place, carries a lot of risks. In forex, traders who can't make a plan are planning to fail. Never invest money that you can't lose. Never take too much risk if you are a new trader in the market. I learned these things from the broker Hotforex. It also offers lots of deposit/withdrawal options including BTC and much more.

According to our trading understanding we generally select our risk ratio. As a newcomer it is more difficult to me to make sure a sustainable risk ratio due to lack of real market principle.  But I always try to trade with 1-2% risk that is supportive to avoiding loss with certainly.  I think it is more appropriate for the beginners trader.  

in order to me , the best way is for someone to get a demo account and then try Forex trading without the benefit of any training or even reading of the basic of Forex trading, this way , you will get confused a lot and therefore , if you get attracted to the trade, you will search the web and find out and learn about the things which are making you confused.