Hi, I'm Pama

Guest Pama

Guest Pama

Hello,

This looks like a great forum. I am looking forward to being introduced to some great money making programs.

Thank you for having me. My goal is to build an income slowly. I do not like programs that you have to bring people

into. I like programs that are passive that you can test out, then introduce to friends. This looks like the place to

be.

Pama

• Root Admin

Hello,

This looks like a great forum. I am looking forward to being introduced to some great money making programs.

Thank you for having me. My goal is to build an income slowly. I do not like programs that you have to bring people

into. I like programs that are passive that you can test out, then introduce to friends. This looks like the place to

be.

Pama

Hello Pama.. Nice to have you here.. I was reading your blog and enjoy the healthy living tips. especially those about avoiding cancer and drinking coffe (Im a coffe drinker myself but lately I started to replace it with decaf coffe and my sleep is better)

Thank you for addin our banner on your blog. Btw after reading your blog Im thinking to open a secion on TGF about health and how can we keep ourselfs in good standing :)

WELCOME to our Forum Pama :)

Great to have you with us !!!

Great Blog, we'll need to have Dennis set up a Category for you to post your much needed info in...

Archived