What Kind Of Outfits Dress do You Choose To Wear?

Rate this topic

Well, I Prefer Casual & Regular Fit black shirts – Simple And Comfortable. Cotton Fabric Is A Very Comfortable And Superb Soft Material For All Season. I Am Not Really The Fashionable Type. But Of Course, I Also Dress Up For Special Occasions. Italiancrown Is Absolutely Made in India Initiative Serving Today’s Generation. Get Special Offers and Fast Delivery Options with Every Purchase On italiancrown.com.

https://italiancrown.com/collections/black-shirts

• 1 month later...

The clothes that I wear depending on the event or place where I go. Yes, for a special occasion, shirts are a good choice for both girls and boys. But I don't feel so comfortable when I'm wearing a shirt and pants. I prefer dresses more. I feel like a real young lady when I wear a dress. I know it highlights my elegance. I have a lot of dresses for any occasion. The favorites that I wear only at important ceremonies are from bellabarnett.com. They are so comfortable and high quality that I would wear them all day, haha)

• 2 months later...

It all depends on the situation. Sometimes, I prefer to dress more casually, in a white t-shirt and blue jeans, but I also enjoy wearing suits and tuxedos. Usually, I wear the tuxedo I purchased from https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product-category/formal-wear/tuxedos/. It's pretty elegant, and I like it. It's my favourite. It also depends on who will be at the event. For example, I can dress casually for dinner with family or friends, but I dress up for dinner with business partners. I hope that makes sense.

• 4 months later...
Guest djoke

I prefer t-shirts, I have to say. Especially in summer. At our company, we often buy personalized business clothing for all the employees, and that's what I wear most of the time. Do you like such stuff, guys?