Small leverage is still helpful for new traders

Rate this topic

Small leverage is still helpful for new traders who only have little capital. But if a trader starts with small capital, they should choose high leverage. Don't use too much leverage. Otherwise, you will blow your account overnight. In my case, I learned to minimize the risk from my broker Eurotrader. The broker also offers leverage up to 1:500 with no requotes, no hidden charge, and many more.

5 hours ago, Nilde Lucchese said:

Small leverage is still helpful for new traders who only have little capital. But if a trader starts with small capital, they should choose high leverage. Don't use too much leverage. Otherwise, you will blow your account overnight. In my case, I learned to minimize the risk from my broker Eurotrader. The broker also offers leverage up to 1:500 with no requotes, no hidden charge, and many more.

We should try to use lower trading leverage so that the risk that actually present in our trading account will start to come down.