Who are the best Forex trading signal providers?

Rate this topic

I have started trading for the last few months back say 8 months. When I was a beginner, I committed many mistakes and blew my account even once. Then I joined some free signal groups and believe me they are real scammers. Please don't follow them at all.

I got some books and learned little fundamentals of the market. I trade for one month but could not book much profit. then I joined a paid signal provider but as they promised they will double my money and blah blah... They were also fake promisers.

2 months back I joined another signal provider named Hot Forex Signal which promised me 1200 pips, though I got 1200 pips bcoz of my work and all I am satisfied with their transparency and services. I had continued this time also. The only thing is they are more active in the London sessions. But they are reliable.

Forex is a vast subject to learn and a great roller coaster for fun. I think everyone should try Forex once in life.

• Like 1