Professional trading

Rate this topic

On 8/23/2021 at 8:44 AM, maspluto said:

a trading plan must be owned by a trader, this is needed so that traders can be more leverage in carrying out trading activities and become a trader of the month with Tickmill.

We need to make use of a Trading Plan that is more focused and reliable.

• 2 months later...

If traders spend only a small amount of money, professional trading may not yet be realistic. But if traders already have a good performance on their trading journey, it may be another case. Traders should take a maximum 5% risk of the capital for each trade to avoid big losses. It is proper money management which I learned from my broker Hotforex.

On 11/25/2021 at 11:32 PM, pradegxs said:

If traders spend only a small amount of money, professional trading may not yet be realistic. But if traders already have a good performance on their trading journey, it may be another case. Traders should take a maximum 5% risk of the capital for each trade to avoid big losses. It is proper money management which I learned from my broker Hotforex.

As a trader in the Forex markets the main focus needs to be on learning about the Market Trends.

Hi all, I totally agree with the author above. I want to share not much experience and thoughts. I am doing this recently, have not reached great heights yet. But I never thought that there are concepts of oil symbols in forex. Immediately interested in this topic, I immediately started looking for information on one of my favorite sites https: //fxnews.exness .com / en / Giao-dich-dau / - this is a really interesting topic. So I recommend everyone to learn more about it.

2 hours ago, uncle gober said:

applying the existing discipline must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

If we are trading with the help of a good type of trading plan our profits can be started on time.

• 2 years later...

Professional traders follow all the criteria of being professionals. A human being can be afflicted with several bad qualities that can keep him lag behind in every sector. Especially, two qualities greed and emotion can destroy you completely so you must not be greedy about Forex trading because it will work as an obstacle to the way of earning profit. FXOpulence is a great broker for all professionals and they allow traders with all trading facilities.

• 3 weeks later...

Not all professional traders are highly profitable but they know the techniques of being profitable on average. A profitable trader doesn’t refer to such a person who doesn’t suffer any loss rather a person who make profit on average. For the development of traders, FXOpulence offers free educational program, narrow trading spread and superior fast execution.

3 hours ago, maspluto said:

Profits and losses are common in trading, including forex trading. The most important thing is to keep learning and consistently evaluate. This way, we can improve and consistently aim for profits alongside Tickmill as the broker.

We will need to learn doing our trades in a way so that our income is Regular from the Forex markets.

For professional trading, a professional mindset and reliable trading strategy and a good trading broker are needed. I left my job to become a full-time trader. I had to work on my strategy and focused highly on money management and risk management to make my trading perfect. FXOpulence is an ideal choice for full-time traders.

The selection of a broker should be carefully considered, as the broker serves as a bridge for traders to engage in forex trading. That's why I chose to join Tickmill as my broker, where I can comfortably and securely participate in forex trading here.