How important stop-loss order in forex??

Rate this topic

On 9/22/2021 at 8:39 AM, uncle gober said:

the funds and risks that exist must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

We must make use of the trading systems that are easy to understand and use.

That is a great overview of stop losses and their function. I would also point out one more advantage of using stop losses which is true about me. Stop losses facilitate disciplied trading. I mean that there are many temtations on the market and not always do traders follow their plans and trading strategies. When I use stop losses, it makes me follow the plan and I realise subconsciously that the deal was opened according to the plan and I should stick to this plan. 

On 9/30/2021 at 8:08 AM, maspluto said:

the use of SL and TP must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become even better in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We need to make use of the Technical systems for doing our trades from the markets.

13 hours ago, uncle gober said:

the existing trading system must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become better and can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

Forex trading needs a planned system so that we can make the income.