Is Forex Boring?

yes, I also think that that forex is very profitable business and not boring. to be successful in this business we need to learn and practice trading so well that we will be successful in forex. for that we need to learn and practice trading well

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Forex trading is one of the most exciting and interesting business in the online world so calling it boring is very wrong but yes if we talk about demo account than yes it can be boring but that too is needed for learning. Forex for me is a fantastic business and more so because of brokers like OctaFX as they provide us with amazing 8 USD no deposit bonus from where we can make serious income and consistent profits and also able to withdraw them without any issue due to instant system provided for all clients.

Forex trading is not boring. actually i think forex trading is a very profitable business. with forex we can get the money to change our lives. so we will be able to trade with a maximum

• 2 weeks later...

It is good to have a time table and we should not trade all the time it will make you boring and depressed. The best trading time is 4 hours daily in my opinion. I use calender forex to trade in my broker - Tenkofx. so this is a good time for me to trade with few hours and get a profit

Some people might find it boring if they are unable to understand it of having trouble fetching money out of it, and people who have no interest in the market should avoid investing money in.

yes, if we are not able to understand forex better then forex trading will not be boring. for that we need to understand the forex trading so well that forex is not boring,. for that we need to learn so that we can understand forex well.

No way, I feel much excitement in my trading. On the other hand, I feel Forex is much challenging business. This is way, I am very sincere to open and close my new trade. I know my success is also depend on my trading broker. Therefore, I have chosen ‘GCI’ trading broker as my trading platform. Because, this award winning trading broker has more than 11 years market experience. That means I am save with my trading capital. I get VIP customer service from this trading platform they are ready to serve their clients for 24 hours in 5 days of week. Interestingly, I get 4% interest from this trading platform. this is way, my trading life time more discipline.

Forex is a very nice business. we can get a lot of advantages over this business. Using only a small capital we are able to trade with a maximum in the real account,

I never felt bored with this business, it feels like to always see the chart to move despite the holiday, my goal for it is I want to continue to learn and practice my trade in order to quickly understand the forex market trading

When we feel bored in forex, we should not trade in forex. I think, we should take time to refresh our mind. We will not get maximal result if we are in comfortable condition.

Yes, Forex is definitely boring especially when it comes to practice, therefore it is good if we trade on demo contest account, so that will make sure that we get a chance to earn while also learn at the same time. I usually do trading with OctaFX where they have amazing contest like Champion and cTrader. Both have equally great prizes over 500-1000 USD and there are no big restrictions for the winner, as he gets his prize within 24-48 hours of confirmation.

I don't think so and i also not feel it. but i think some of traders feel boring. It depend how we undergo this business. Demo account or demo contest will help us so we should not think that it's boring. We'll get trading experience.

I don't think so and i also not feel it. but i think some of traders feel boring. It depend how we undergo this business. Demo account or demo contest will help us so we should not think that it's boring. We'll get trading experience.

for me it was not boring forex. we can benefit from forex if we could try to trade with the maximum and comfortable. if we can understand very well that the forex forex will be fun

Very hesitated topic. As, Forex is considered is the most professional business in the present world so it cannot be bored any time. but another thing those people who are new comer in Forex trading they are little bit boring because lack of experience and have not the tendency to be a professional. As success in Forex trading is a long time process so it can make bore some people.

I am totally dead against in this topic. It is generally believed that Forex is considered as a most powerful professional business in the present world. So how can it possible? But another thing as success in Forex is a long time process so some people can consider Froex as a boring. But in professional thing it cannot be bored forever.

Yes we need time to success in forex, and how long it does, depend on trader itself. We must know that forex trading is not easy we think. So if we want to get maximal result in forex, we must try to do the best here. Try to learn from our trading experience because it will help us too/

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

No forex is not boring. At the beginning forex may seems boring to you. If you do not learn and do not become expert on forex then forex may seems boring to you. You have to learn forex and become expert on forex to make it interesting business to you. So learn forex.......

I think forex is not boring because of the many advantages that we can get with forex. if boring so many have stopped in forex and forex will not grow as fast as this. for that we need to have the skills that forex is not boring

• 2 weeks later...

Businesses can't be boring especially if it’s online and Forex. I have been working in Forex for past 2 years and my journey has been fantastic so far thanks to OctaFX broker. They provide us great conditions lowing low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500, bonus of 50% on all deposit and so many other benefits, so really trading can never be boring for me, it is so exciting that at times I need to control my control to stay stable.

Archived