Student Coin: Join the biggest ICO of 2021!

Rate this topic

Screenshot_1.jpg

Introducing Student Coin. Student Coin is the first cryptocurrency directly related to a large network of universities that helps to promote blockchain values and the building of a massive international community. The Student Coin is run by students, faculties, and entrepreneurs from over 20 universities, including the Kozminski University, New York University, Harvard University, Stanford University, University of Oxford, London School of Economics and the Imperial College London.

The aim of the project is to put tokens and blockchain into the mainstream. Student Coin is the first platform that allows wide-scale token adoption for individuals, organizations, corporations, startups and decentralized finance (DeFi). Wide-scale tokenization is a process that requires an easy-to-use and universal ecosystem that can be powered by Student Coin. With the STC ecosystem, everyone will be able to easily create any kind of token and then develop them at scale. Student Coin will allow easy tokenization for everyday users, firms, and large organizations, as well as allow for easier management of token utilities, crowdfunding, and the listing of new projects. Partners include the Blockchain Capital Group, along with several top universties.

Join Now: https://stc.design/?ref=Exma5v5r5m

Student Coin just reached a hard cap of $21,000,000. 

It is great news for the STC community and its development!

The hard cap was reached in 58 days - the two-thirds of the scheduled time. During the major funding, over 95 000 users created an account at Student Coin’s Launchpad and 10 000 users joined Student Coin Telegram Group.

• 2 weeks later...

Very interesting suggestion! I would like to learn about some such topic. At the moment I am studying to be a programmer, and I am very happy. I am thinking of going to a second university when I graduate. I am confident in myself and my knowledge, as well as always help me https://www.essayedge.com/ who will prepare all the documents for admission for me ideally.