Trading and gambling

Rate this topic

Many traders often gamble in the forex market. However, there are many differences between proper trading and gambling. Gamblers in the forex market cannot survive in long run. To survive, traders have a trading system with positive expectations. So, first, learn to make profitable trading which I learned from my broker Eurotrader educational resources.

On 3/1/2021 at 11:32 PM, Nilde Lucchese said:

Many traders often gamble in the forex market. However, there are many differences between proper trading and gambling. Gamblers in the forex market cannot survive in long run. To survive, traders have a trading system with positive expectations. So, first, learn to make profitable trading which I learned from my broker Eurotrader educational resources.

We should remember that doing Gambling is not good and we have to do our Forex Trading with only Knowledge.

Most individuals don't understand that for forex trading you require incredible learning and capacities. They expect that trading is just acquiring and offering money related measures. They take in some marker based procedures and deduce that it will help them to get rich overnight. They don't attempt to grasp the market and market mind investigate. You can't get accomplishment in case you are not skilled. I trade with Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

Yes stop loss is important for short term traders. It ptotects you from incurring huge loss. But you have to be expert in placing stop loss. Most newbies complain that if they place stop loss, market reverse after hitting the stop loss. It happens because they are not experts in trading. You also need a broker like TP Global FX that doesn't give slippage.

4 hours ago, Ross Edwards said:

Yes stop loss is important for short term traders. It ptotects you from incurring huge loss. But you have to be expert in placing stop loss. Most newbies complain that if they place stop loss, market reverse after hitting the stop loss. It happens because they are not experts in trading. You also need a broker like TP Global FX that doesn't give slippage.

If we will be doing our trades with the help of Stop Loss settings then our trading will also become Easy and Profitable for us 🙂

Trading and gambling can never be one. First, a trader needs to know how to acquire knowledge. If he lacks knowledge, he will never succeed in trading. Every trader has to develop skills. But gambling of a different nature has to be invested here depending entirely on luck which is very risky. So trading and gambling are different.

On 3/8/2021 at 6:03 PM, Hanan Öberg said:

Trading and gambling can never be one. First, a trader needs to know how to acquire knowledge. If he lacks knowledge, he will never succeed in trading. Every trader has to develop skills. But gambling of a different nature has to be invested here depending entirely on luck which is very risky. So trading and gambling are different.

We should understand that if we will do Gamble in our trades then the income will not come to us.

In the world of online trading, the main focus for the retail trader is to have a profitable strategy. In that case, It is very much needed to choose a broker who has tight spreads. Low spreads is very essential for the low investors who wants to make a minimum profit with their little investment.

Different brokers have different spreads. They vary based on the type of the account, the market activity, and the moment of time during the trading day. As I am also a trader, I trade with Forex4you. It has very low spreads starting from 0.1 pips, which is very attractive for those who has little amount to invest.

On 3/20/2021 at 10:57 PM, Sam Patrick said:

In the world of online trading, the main focus for the retail trader is to have a profitable strategy. In that case, It is very much needed to choose a broker who has tight spreads. Low spreads is very essential for the low investors who wants to make a minimum profit with their little investment.

Different brokers have different spreads. They vary based on the type of the account, the market activity, and the moment of time during the trading day. As I am also a trader, I trade with Forex4you. It has very low spreads starting from 0.1 pips, which is very attractive for those who has little amount to invest.

We should avoid doing gambling when trading in the Forex markets.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Epicollapse

I have long found a site where I can exchange skins for free or for money. I've been in this market for a very long time, so to speak, so I don't need it. Here's what's really new for me, so I found the service https://globalcsgo.com/gambling-sites/, where there are good gaming sites and bonus codes. This is a good feature, thanks to which my game is several times better, especially since they are free, so this is already good, tho. And to earn even more money, I sold these codes that I took on this service, where they are free, lol.