Minimize the risk

Rate this topic

On 11/5/2021 at 9:29 AM, Hanan Öberg said:

If you want to trade, you must manage the risk. You can never make a profit in trading without risk management. If the trader cannot manage 1: 3 or 1: 2 risk, then making a profit is a lot of trouble. Therefore, you need to do risk management before trading.

If we are making use of a Planned Trading systems then the income we are getting will get increased.

On 11/9/2021 at 9:59 AM, uncle gober said:

the existing trading system must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We must make use of such types of Trading systems that are easy to understand and use by us.

To reduce risk I need to do money management and risk management. The trader must maintain a plan and discipline. I will be able to secure my investment only when I can maintain a proper plan. The Eurotrader platform helps me a lot to build that capability. Quick ID Verification Process, No additional Charge during Withdrawal, etc.

17 hours ago, Golden Sark said:

In Forex trading , When looking for a scalping broker first of all make sure the broker has lowest trading spreads or not. Because for using scalping in a proper way there is no way to ensure lowest trading spreads,      

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 🙂
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 1 year later...

The only weapon of surviving in Forex for a long time is to minimize trading risk. Deposit bonus is always attractive to traders because it increases traders’ capital size. Eurotrader allows traders with a whopping 111% deposit bonus and besides that they charge narrow trading spread in majority of the trading pairs.

That's right, every bonus from a broker will always have its own rules. Therefore, it is important to pay close attention to them. As for me, I am still comfortable trading with my own capital at Tickmill, and also taking advantage of its education resources, so that I can trade comfortably and safely.