Meditation can help to execute the plan perfectly

Rate this topic

Forex trading is a mind game. Mental strength is an important part of success in trading. A clear mind can give you the best opportunity to succeed and make money from the trading market. Meditation help trader to relieve stress and clear mind which is essential to make a sound decision. I always take a break after losing one or two trades. Spend my time taking a quick peek at my broker Eurotrader educational resources to clear my mind and find my mistake.

On 2/16/2021 at 2:38 PM, Dora Wi said:

I'm a big believer in meditation, too. Trading - and many other things in life, really - requires you to improve yourself not just in terms of knowledge, but also on a personal level. Meditation can help you learn to concentrate better and get better at self-control.

It becomes more important for the traders to increase their trading related skills and knowledge so that they can get the Profits.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 5:11 PM, Resolve said:

It becomes more important for the traders to increase their trading related skills and knowledge so that they can get the Profits.

Yes, and additionally personal development also becomes important - having balance in your life and in your mind together with having enough knowledge and good strategies is probably the closest you can get to the "Holy Grail"

Forex is one of the most popular market in the world. There are lot of broker in this market. So, they attract trader by offering various offer. Bonus is also one of them. But trader cannot withdraw the bonus. They only use it in trader. So, it’s one kind of useless if you have use leverage. I am trading with Forex4you. My broker gives me high leverage and low spread which is useful.

6 hours ago, Jo Eshuijs said:

Forex is one of the most popular market in the world. There are lot of broker in this market. So, they attract trader by offering various offer. Bonus is also one of them. But trader cannot withdraw the bonus. They only use it in trader. So, it’s one kind of useless if you have use leverage. I am trading with Forex4you. My broker gives me high leverage and low spread which is useful.

When we will start doing our trading in t he Forex markets we must understand the Risks that are present so that we can start earning the Profits.