EA

Rate this topic

In forex trading, an expert advisor (EA) is software that executes your trade on half your instruction. It is an automatic trading software which is used to avoid the psychological problem. Traders also need a VPS server to run this 24/7. Traders need to pay for VPS services. I recommend new traders should not use EA and choose the broker like Eurotrader which support all kind of EA in their platforms.

• 2 months later...
On 1/30/2021 at 2:01 AM, Nilde Lucchese said:

In forex trading, an expert advisor (EA) is software that executes your trade on half your instruction. It is an automatic trading software which is used to avoid the psychological problem. Traders also need a VPS server to run this 24/7. Traders need to pay for VPS services. I recommend new traders should not use EA and choose the broker like Eurotrader which support all kind of EA in their platforms.

I would like to say that it is better to do our trades with the Manual based Trading systems.

On 4/23/2021 at 8:24 AM, maspluto said:

The existing trading system must be able to pay attention to it properly, this is necessary so that traders can be maximized in surviving and can become a trader of the month with Tickmill.

We need to make use of such kind of a Trading systems that is easy for us to understand and use in doing our trades.