How do I trade stocks on Vmsmart?

Rate this topic

Vmsmart's online investment platform allows investors to trade Hong Kong and US stocks, and provides intraday financing tools to help investors achieve high returns with minimal investment.

Founded in 2019, Vmsmart has been downloaded and traded by 20,000 investors. One-to-one investment guidance, no commission, low commission mode, so that it won many users praise. According to incomplete statistics, the daily transaction amount of the platform is around 8 million US dollars, and the annual transaction volume reaches 1.6 billion US dollars.

As an online securities trader of technological innovation and quality services, Vmsmart aims to make money for every investor in the capital game.

Saxo-o and VNC-A, two clearing partners, provide additional insurance policies for each WVC customer. The policy guarantees the safety of the client's cash and securities for up to $80 million and up to $20 million per client (including $900,000 in cash protection).

If you only have $300 on you, give it a try! Let the stockbroker teach you the skills of doubling, new users are currently trading stocks for the first time, if there is a loss, Vmsmart covers.

1. What exchanges can you buy in Vmsmart?

New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)

The main business objects of the exchange are stocks, followed by various domestic and foreign bonds. In the exchange, there are 3 stock trading halls, such as main hall, Blue Hall and "garage", and 1 bond trading hall, where stock brokers gather and trade with each other. Most of the companies listed on the New York Stock Exchange are giant companies with large asset scale, large market value and long history. Their listing standards are relatively strict and the listing threshold is high.

National Stock Exchange (AMEX)

Like the NYSE, It offers trading in stocks and bonds, as well as options and ETFs. More than 1,131 stocks are listed here, making it the only place where trading in stocks, options and derivatives can take place simultaneously.

(NASDAQ)

Nasdaq is the world's largest electronic market for stocks, with 4,400 shares, and operates as a market maker.

Nasdaq's listed companies are mainly high-tech, small and medium-sized companies with good growth prospects and development prospects. Its listing standards and requirements are much more relaxed than those of the New York Stock Exchange. Nasdaq has two sectors: National Market and Small Cap Market, established in 1992.

Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEX)

Hkex consists of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited, The Hong Kong Futures Exchange Limited, the Hong Kong Central Clearing Company Limited, the Stock Exchange Options Clearing House Limited and the Hong Kong Futures Clearing Company Limited. The exchange is divided into the main board and the Growth Enterprise Market, and has about 4,000 listed stocks, bonds and warrants that can be traded.

2. Which stocks are worth investing in?

In the recommendations on the first page of each day, you can find stocks with good investment opportunities, such as Xinte, AM Group,Tsla and KBH. If you are new to investing and don't know which stocks are up for sale, you can consult a broker and ask a trader for advice and guidance.

If you have the stock that wants to buy but did not know to buy can loss, when buy appropriate, can contact +65-31388996 seek advice.

3. Security of funds

In accordance with the United States Anti-Money Laundering Laws and Regulations - Regulatory and Administrative Enforcement 2020 and the requirements for financial institutions and other designated enterprises. For the security of your funds, you are required to upload relevant information for authentication, and we will keep the information you upload confidential. When you choose to leave our platform, you can cancel your account and the information you uploaded will be deleted without any trace.

VNSMART is a legal financial institution regulated by all banks and governments. We abide by laws and regulations and protect every customer. Please feel assured to be certified.

I select Forex4you broker who give different and flexible developed trading platforms such as – desktop, web trading, mobile trading and MT4 trading platforms. For their traders they also allow – live chat, video calling and e-mail systems to connect with the traders in any time they need help. I get overall all the facilities a trader needs to trade comfortably and efficiently.

Now I am gradually improving my trading skill by the support of my reliable trading broker. I think Forex trading is just blessing for me and for other persons who participants into this business. Various types of platforms are being offered by various types of brokers. And I prefer the broker who allows different trading platforms to their customers. 

• 1 year later...

Very helpful post. Thanks fo sharing. But I wanto to know something else. Like I used to trade all by myself but due to some problem I cannot put time for Trading. So if I trade with a broker, will it help me? And is there any broker recommendation? Some of my friends suggested me to choose LiteFinance. So how's LiteFinance?

HUGE gratitude for sharing these essential prospects with us and literally all of us really appreciate the effort. The topic that you've stated is undoubtedly filled with significance and we really can't deny that fact.

At any rate, finally simply needed to let you know that observing a representative could sound hard, and trust me it truly is very hard yet assuming you look appropriately you'll discover probably the most ideal choices out there which clearly incorporates Litefinance since they are giving a super-wide scope of exchanging adornments.

Have an incredible day!