New forex traders

Rate this topic

21 hours ago, sk123_1 said:

id suggest new traders to use price adjustments and reverse modes in forex copier 3...i used it and its beneficial...until they develop consistency

We need to understand that trading will take time and we must be ready for doing this.

For me, the most important part is getting knowledge about trading platform/broker. I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.  

as a newcomer I have seen according to my trading experience, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

New traders have less knowledge so they make more losses. If he has to control the loss, he has to find a good broker and strategy. If the strategy is not right, it is very difficult to make a profit. Many traders try to make a profit by trading with extra lots without developing a strategy and they usually face losses. I used the Eurotrader broker's demo platform when I was trading new.

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this short time trading approach in particularly the newcomers. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which allows trading concept such as this without any restrictions.         

On 7/8/2021 at 8:42 AM, maspluto said:

Making a profit in forex is not an easy matter, so it is important for traders to be able to carry out maximum training and learning to be able to improve their existing skills, profits, and experience well.

If we are looking to get the Profits from doing our trades then we will need to use a Balanced Trading System.

On 7/14/2021 at 8:51 AM, maspluto said:

the existing trading system must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in carrying out trading activities that are in line with expectations with Tickmill.

We will need to reduce the Risks that are present in doing our trades. In this way we can gain more Income.