For scalping you need

Rate this topic

For scalping you need to discover your trading edge. By then you need to pick which trading methodology is best for you. True to say for scalping you need to be strong psychologically. Scalping is for expert people. But unfortunately novice trade love it more and washed away their account. I like scalping to an extraordinary degree well. So I do it. Tight spreads and fast execution are essential for scalping. For this Eurotrader zero spread account is one of the best.

There are many traders that enter into the forex market with unrealistic goals they use to think earning money from the forex market is very easy. Anyone can come and earn lot of money. If you want to survive in the forex market and earn maximum profits then you should know all the basic things and strong knowledge about forex.

A reliable broker and strong knowledge is a very important and essential part for traders to earn profits from the forex market. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot to show me the right path always. They are very supportive and helpful.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, uncle gober said:

that is why in forex there will never be an instant, so it is important for traders to be better and be able to maximize the security and comfort of trading while on a real Tickmill account.

When i am trading in the Forex markets i make sure that i am trading with the Forex Broker that allows both Scalping and Hedging and this is why i choose t o trade with FXOpen.

• 2 weeks later...

There are a lot of tactics you can find online when it comes to forex, but you need to chose your own. There are things that works only for a certain type of traders, and you might not be like that. My advice is to look for the best forex signals you can get your hands on. The best thing I was able to find so far is forexkings.com. Those guys have some professionals in their team, and that makes it much easier. Instead of following everything, and learning it yourself, you can use their help, and pay for their forex signals. I am not sure for how long will it work, but for now it's great for me.

Any successful trader will tell that traders must build a good trading plan and follow it. No one can trade for long time without a trading plan. Traders should develop a FX strategy and test it thoroughly. Make an adjustment if needed. Then repeat it until it generates heathy profit. My broker Forex4you provide demo account where I can easily test my trading strategy.

3 hours ago, Jo Eshuijs said:

Any successful trader will tell that traders must build a good trading plan and follow it. No one can trade for long time without a trading plan. Traders should develop a FX strategy and test it thoroughly. Make an adjustment if needed. Then repeat it until it generates heathy profit. My broker Forex4you provide demo account where I can easily test my trading strategy.

We need to make use of a Trading Plan that is reliable and with the help of which we would be able to generate income from our trading.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 7:40 AM, uncle gober said:

Trading plans will indeed be needed by traders, so it is important for traders to be able to be more optimal in managing funds and risks while on a real account with Tickmill.

We should understand this fact that in the business of Forex Trading the most important factor is the correct use of the Market Trends.

The traders who start trading in Forex market without any learning of Forex business, will find the market very difficult. Because learning is the key of Forex business and if you learn nothing before staring your business you will never succeed. Tpglobalfx is the global Forex broker that I have been chosen due to get numerous trading tools and features. In their trading platform I receive various effective learning programs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2021 at 6:53 PM, David Max said:

The traders who start trading in Forex market without any learning of Forex business, will find the market very difficult. Because learning is the key of Forex business and if you learn nothing before staring your business you will never succeed. Tpglobalfx is the global Forex broker that I have been chosen due to get numerous trading tools and features. In their trading platform I receive various effective learning programs.

We need to learn about trades and also use such kind of Trading skills that will help us in becoming better Forex traders 🙂

On 3/16/2021 at 9:53 AM, maspluto said:

Existing training and learning must be able to be well cared for, this is needed and necessary so that traders can become better and can maximize profits in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

We should make our Efforts so that we are moving in the right direction.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...