Traders do mistakes

Rate this topic

The mistake is common in trading. It is human nature. The trader can learn from their mistake. The trader should maintain a trading journal so that they can find their mistake and learn from it. Traders should never repeat previous mistakes. That’s how you can reduce your mistakes and become a better trader. As for me, Eurotrader educational resources help me and guide me to become a better trader.

Anyone can make mistake even trader. However, trader should keep mind that they can repeat same mistake twice. Trader should learn from his/her mistake. First find your mistake. Trading journal is helpful to identify that. My broker Eurotrader monthly statement is help me lot to my journal. Try to overcome your mistake and never repeat it. Mistake is a good thing if you learn from it.

Broker platform should be check. Some are faulty to use. All traders are different. So, one broker can best for one and can be worst for another. Trader should test their platform in demo account. Almost all broker free demo account. My broker Forex4you also provide unlimited free demo account. I also start my trading from using demo account. I am still use it for testing new strategy.

We all know the proverb that no risk no gain. Forex market has also risk.  A trader when trading in the market, he always try to reduce the risk. It is not easy to minimize the risk. Trader should study hard before trading in the market. A broker also can help to minimize the risk. To give the guideline I take TP Global FX as my broker. Their planning,  execution and ease of access pleasing me all time.

Forex is a very risky business. If Anyone wants to start trading then I suggest gaining strong knowledge About forex first. If you don't have enough knowledge then you shouldn't start trading. Understanding the price movement is very important.

You can get price movement information from many information providing institutes. A reliable broker is very important for trading. I trade with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. They are really very supportive and helpful.

• 4 months later...
On 12/12/2020 at 4:19 PM, Sam Patrick said:

Forex is a very risky business. If Anyone wants to start trading then I suggest gaining strong knowledge About forex first. If you don't have enough knowledge then you shouldn't start trading. Understanding the price movement is very important.

You can get price movement information from many information providing institutes. A reliable broker is very important for trading. I trade with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. They are really very supportive and helpful.

We have to make sure that the risks present in our trading is minimal. In this way we can start earning more Profits.

On 5/3/2021 at 10:07 AM, uncle gober said:

Existing funds and risks must be able to be considered properly, this is necessary so that traders can be maximized in getting maximum trading security and comfort with Tickmill.

If we are looking to make income from doing this business then we will have to reduce the Losses.

No one should depend upon luck in trading. You can be blessed with luck in one, or a couple of times but not all the times. In any case, You genuinely do need to fathom what you're doing. It's the unfaltering work that finally pays off. In case you do consistent work in right way, you will get accomplishment. I trade forex at Eurotrader broker. I like the platform of the broker. I other than like their advanced educational materials. They are so valuable to me.

Every trader can be successful in the forex market over time and experience. So be patient and learn to trade properly. Don’t rush to real trading. Try to practice more in the demo account. In my case, I spent almost 5 months in a demo account at Eurotrader. After that, I invested only $50 in the micro account which is the best account to start real trading.

• 3 weeks later...