ICMarkets - icmarkets.com

Rate this topic

Hello, I would like to introduce one of my possibilities to earn money on full automatic tools with icmarkets broker.

I will make weekly update in comment like I do on other forums. 

IC Markets is a licensed and regulated (by the financial supervision committee) Forex broker.

It is one of the best Forex brokers on the market. Recommended for manual and automatic trading.

To operate in the Forex market you need an account with a broker, this is where our funds for trading in this market are stored.

The most important features:
- True ECN broker
- Leverage up to 1: 500 (also for European clients)
- Low spreads on major currency pairs
- Microlights, from 0.01
- Ability to trade on a demo account

Whether you are interested in trading or you do not have professional knowledge and want to use a machine that trades for you, you need a Forex broker, sign up for a free account.

I encourage you to create an account  with the IC Markets broker from my IB Link and number 52009

click on the link: https://www.icmarkets.com/sc/en/?camp=52009

Clean link here: https://www.icmarkets.com

Live account instruction:
Individual clients

Go to the IC Markets website and click on the Open Account tab - REGISTRATION https://www.icmarkets.com/sc/en/?camp=52009

A necessary condition to obtain additional benefits (including commission rebate) is to go to the form via the link above.
Fill out the registration form - it consists of four stages.
After completing the form, you will receive an activation link by e-mail, which you should click on.

Prepare two documents - 1) a scan of two-sided ID card, passport or driving license and 2) an account or bank statement not older than 3 months, which will confirm the address you provided in the form.

Attach scans of documents to the Customer Area (after logging in -> “Upload Documents” -> “Upload”) or send them by e-mail to [email protected].
After verifying the documents in the Customer Area, you can set up a selected investment account. The next step is to make a deposit.
After completing the registration, please contact me to verify that the entire procedure was correct.
We pay the deposit to our account with the broker: by bank transfer, payment card, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Bitcoin.

How do I make money with experienced traders here?
$ 100-500  is enough to start

You can make money by trading by yourself, but as you already know, I am looking for automated solutions that allow me to save time.

One of the simple and convenient ways to earn with this broker is the cTrader option, which is available on the above platform.

All you need to do is open an appropriate LIVE account (cTrader), which we create after logging in to our account. Just go to the "ACCOUNTS" tab and click

OPEN A NEW LIVE ACCOUNTS, then select the LIVE account named cTrader and the appropriate parameters, which are described below:

The appropriate bill for the tools that I will describe to you here will be:

cTrader
USD account
RAW Spread
Leverage 1: 500
We then transfer money from another internal account to this newly opened cTrader or simply make a new deposit to it. (Prepare $ 100-300)

If we did everything correctly, we will see our money on the account.

The next very important step is to log in with the same data on the https://ct.icmarkets.com platform

(If you do not want to log in, just remember the password on your e-mail)

After logging in correctly, we have access to the platform where we can use copying what already experienced traders do. On the platform, we should see our cTrader account that we created earlier.

All this happens completely without our interference, third parties do not have access to our funds! And we can start automatic copying, add and withdraw from the account connected to it. We can withdraw any profit that is over our balance, and we can turn off and resign from services at any time.

The platform is simple and transparent, where we can see all the conditions that we should know before using auto trading.

I myself use it and watch how traders are doing, because everything is visible here.

Capital curve,
the deposit they manage,
open and closed transactions,
the number of people who use copying these traders,
the amount of capital that users have linked to a given trader.

This is my account for now

u1DhCLZ.png

I chose 1 strategy which I linked my accounts:

The strategy is RELAX and RELAX1, where you can start from 2000$ on RELAX by Urai and RELAX1 is a mirror account from same trader, and you need to start only $ 100

Here is links to this strategy:

RELAX: https://ct.icmarkets.com/copy/strategy/3602

Here as you can see is 1010 copiers on over 4 000 000$ 

Strategy is running since 9 September 2019

RLBCE3C.png

1qC3Tkk.png

bmKhAhx.png

RELAX1: https://ct.icmarkets.com/copy/strategy/14462

Here as you can see is 1010 copiers on over 620 000$ 

Strategy is running since 7 October 2020

V5Qicvb.png

EkXs7ai.png

x8yajqY.png

Here is my accounts too, if you have any questions fell free to ask.

saOF5oG.pngy0KxrhJ.pngb5FpDBF.pngLmtH3cx.png

WARNING! Do your own research before any deposit. The above information is for information purposes only and is not investment advice. Any investment in this type of project involves the risk of losing some or all of your capital. Remember that Forex is high risk area.

• MrD changed the title to ICMarkets - icmarkets.com