How Much Your First Invest In Forex?

Rate this topic

I first investment using a minimal deposit of $ 1 in instaforex with maximum leverage 1:1000 would be very comfort for trading. I use it to test my trading psychology. We know that forex is high risky business. Without a good psychology, it is difficult for our trading survive.

mine is 100usd to try forex.I think this is just an ideal amount/deposit for a newbie to start with.

I think for a beginner to try trading $ 100 is very dangerous. Circumstances demo accounts and real accounts differ. If in the demo account, we do not get pressure psychology but on real account, we get psychological pressure. Forex risk is huge. I think $ 1 is sufficient quantity for beginners because we can test trading psychology in the real account

I started trading with 15 EUR welcome bonus in Armada Markets and i made deposit $100 trade with this broker. I think this amount also should be owned in trading account, so we can feel comfort when trading and surely, we must keep using good money management.

I agree that in any amount to be invested on forex or in anything more a good money management is really necessary.

So is $1 okey as an initial investment in forex?

yes, much too dangerous if we use the initial investment with of substantial capital. Remember, the forex risk is very large. We will never know where the direction of movement of the market today. Moreover, the condition of the psychology of trading real account with a demo account is very different. With $ 1 we can test the psychology of trading.

gaban, on 25 Nov 2013 - 7:11 PM, said:

yes, much too dangerous if we use the initial investment with of substantial capital. Remember, the forex risk is very large. We will never know where the direction of movement of the market today. Moreover, the condition of the psychology of trading real account with a demo account is very different. With $ 1 we can test the psychology of trading.

I think starting on relatively small account(we can afford to lose)is very ideal to test trading live as it give us a chance to feel the real psychology of trading.

I think starting on relatively small account(we can afford to lose)is very ideal to test trading live as it give us a chance to feel the real psychology of trading.

I agree with you, for starters it is better to use a small investment. Forex is risky. With a small investment, we can test the psychology of trading and our trading ability.

Yes this amount that we can afford to lose pertains to our extra money ,its not the money which is allocated to our food,apartment rentals,school fees of children etc.or else we might ended up to live in the street.

My First Invest In Forex Was 100$ And I did Lost My All Money Just In Some Hours Because Lake Of Knowledge.
How Much Your first invest In forex??

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

I would also agree with others saying that our initial investment in trading is the amount that we can afford to lose,this amount even when lose will not bring a great impact on our financial status.But whatever the amount youwant or you might have to invest what matters is your ability to have a good money management.

I agree that in any amount to be invested on forex or in anything more a good money management is really necessary.

There is no reference standard of how much capital should we deposit in forex trading. But the broker has an account with a minimum deposit types are different. At least, we should have some money to be able to use a real account.

there is no fixed rule for how much investment we have to do. But I think, for starters, we can start trading with minimum deposit for example $ 1. With a minimum deposit, if we experience a mc account, then we can make a deposit again. And can learn from mistakes.

there is no fixed rule for how much investment we have to do. But I think, for starters, we can start trading with minimum deposit for example $ 1. With a minimum deposit, if we experience a mc account, then we can make a deposit again. And can learn from mistakes.

The minimum deposit is dependent upon the financial trader. I deposited funds $ 25 at armada markets. as a minimum deposit.

In instaforex, we can start trading without spending any money from our own pockets. We can take advantage of a bonus post for trading real account. This is perfect for beginners. But we have to patient to get a big profit. Because forex is full of risks.

• 2 weeks later...

In instaforex, we can start trading without spending any money from our own pockets. We can take advantage of a bonus post for trading real account. This is perfect for beginners. But we have to patient to get a big profit. Because forex is full of risks.

same as FBS, giving the opportunity to the trader for trading without spending money. they can use the $ 5 cash rewards to get the profit.

therefore, we must utilize best use possible free deposit bonus is given by the broker. Although not from our own money, we should not use it irresponsibly. It is precisely the presence of free deposits gives us the opportunity to feel trading the real account. In fact we can make a profit.