Loss is a part

Rate this topic

Loss is an unavoidable thing in Forex trading. So every single trader ought to be cautious of his trading strategy. Steady benefit making is conceivable yet it is difficult to run our trading without loss. To lessen our loss we can make distinctive strides. Risk management is an unquestionable requirement here and we should trade with a low spread. As a trader I get the greatest trading facilities from XeroMarkets  including the most reduced spread and help of a personal account manager assigned by the broker. It is particularly very transparent broker.

Due to good trading service and facilities I chose Forex4you as my trading partner. Since 3 years I am trading with them. In this mean time they never cheat me and provide best service which is every traders demand. I am very impressed with their instant withdraw and money transferring system which are very fluent and smooth. Now at any time without any technical problem I can withdraw my account and even can transfer them easily.

In Forex trading those who keep their feeling strong are not the last to gain a great deal. In Forex trading, we want to keep our feeling strong, focus on our work and practice on demo account to have a good experience. Forex trading is a very good and profitable business to get the best out of trading. It is always important to start with the forex with demo account and after some experience you can move to real account.

Loss is a part of forex trading. There are some traders who can not bear the losses. But if you want to make profit from the market you have to be positive. If you take decision emotionally after the loss, it can be more dangerous. You should have the confidence to recover that losses and convert the losses into profits. A good broker can help you to take decision while you are in loss. I am trading with TP Global FX. They help me to take decisions when I have losses. They help me to be positive all time. By the help of them I can recover my losses and make profits consistently.

• 1 year later...

To react to a loss in forex trading is vey bad. We should not react to a loss. Accepting the loss is very important. The reaction to a loss end up opening a revenge trade which brings more loss. The best thing is accept the loss and analyze why did you loss the trade. What was your mistake? Then learn from the mistakes. Learning from mistakes is the best learning one could achieve from a loss. I am trading forex with Eurotrader broker, as a result of their low spreads and 500:1 leverage. I additionally like their energetic withdrawal handle.

As a trader, a stop loss is like a safety net, which limits any potential losses. You should pay attention if you are trading on the Forex market, especially if you are trading a specific currency pair like GBPUSD or any pair with GBP. These pairs move a lot and move very fast. We see this every day in the market where margin calls lead to the elimination of entire accounts due to a single mishap.

23 hours ago, Mrsooduraske said:

As a trader, a stop loss is like a safety net, which limits any potential losses. You should pay attention if you are trading on the Forex market, especially if you are trading a specific currency pair like GBPUSD or any pair with GBP. These pairs move a lot and move very fast. We see this every day in the market where margin calls lead to the elimination of entire accounts due to a single mishap.

We will need to make sure that the losses we are getting from our trading needs to come down.

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, Kylie said:

In Forex market this logic is quite right but yes we can eradicate this problem by grabbing proper knowledge. I saw that some of my friends never lost any money by learning from FreshForex broker's education section. 

Sometimes even with all the knowledge loses will still come, the best we can do is learn to move on and do better next time and not dwelling on the loses. Dwelling on the loses can lead to revenge trading which can lead to more loses because of rash decisions.

• 2 months later...

You have to take lesson from the ways of professional traders’ trading. Professionals traders don’t open and close trades randomly rather they look into the market very carefully. You can bring disciple in trading by learning the market. Eurotrader can be your good trading partner because they make sure instant support and provide high fund security.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sustaining power is important in forex because there is no way to avoid trading losses completely in forex market but a reliable strategy can help earn average profit. FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, charges comparatively narrow trading spread in most of the trading pairs.