Being overconfident

Rate this topic

Being overconfident is very bad. Initially I was overconfident but now I am not over confident. But there was time when I used to get over confident at my earlier life trading. Whenever I won 2 or 3 consecutive trades, I became overconfident. As a result I used to open more low probability trade and incured loss. But at present I am not like that. Now I only open trade if it meets my checklists criterion. If I do not get any set up, I do not open any trade.

In my Forex trading career I have seen many ups and downs with several broker that I used earlier and then I found Forex4you the best and reliable broker I ever get. They have trading license and got regulation from the financial services and commissions. So with this regulated broker I never face any problems. Moreover with their error free trading platform I can trade from anywhere at any time by using my mobile.

One of the basic rules of successful trading is to make right decision at right time on right place. Many broker lost their investment because of wrong decision. Another rules of successful trading is to make a good trading strategy. Without strategy it is quite impossible to make profit from the forex market. A good broker can help to make a good strategy. I use TP Global FX as my broker. They always help me when I face some problem in my trading. They are perfect for my strategy. They are very supportive and the trading techniques are very easy.

• 3 months later...

I think Low self-confidence will have a serious impact on trading performance. Various anxiety and pressure will haunt if you do not have confidence. Traders must be confident in order to be successful. Of course, everyone must have high confidence if you want to succeed in achieving something, including trading. Assuming the market and other traders are your opponents, how will you be able to defeat them if you feel lacking confidence?

• 2 years later...