The problem of auto or robot trading

Rate this topic

The problem of auto or robot trading is it is made of a particular strategy which is suitable for a specific time. Markets always show signs of change. In the event that a forex pair has been in a range for a drawn out stretch of time, and the match starts to slant, the outcomes may not reflect how the methodology will perform in an inclining market. (On the off chance that you are following a range-trading methodology, you're in an ideal situation with pairs that do exclude the U.S. dollar. I trade manually at XeroMarkets broker. I like the broker  ultra tight spreads and fast execution.

Forex trading is a professional trading platform. Traders expect to earn good money but the whole process is not so easy. By trading with the reliable broker however, traders can make their easy and comfortable. Forex4you is a solid broker with whom I am doing my Forex trading. I get the very loyal. They really support their traders and they give five different types of trading accounts based on MT4 platform with higher risk management process.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Up until now, I still feel comfortable trading manually rather than using a robot. Through manual trading, I can gain extensive experience and insights into trading. This way, I believe my future trading activities can be more effective, especially with Tickmill as my broker.

• 1 month later...

To earn profit you need your own personal trading strategy. You should understand this strategy, its algorithm is completely clear to you and it has been tested over a long period of trading time, and not look for other people’s free EAs on the Internet and risk your own money without knowing anything about them. Therefore, the best EA would be to automate its trading strategy. Then you will be able to trade profitably.