NHS 10k Garden Run Reading A Book

Rate this topic

Hey, there. How you doing. And how is your Area / Country due to the pandemic around.

Your help will be needed, on this, Pls read.

I'm going to run 10k in my garden while reading a children's book, Tom Palmer's 'Armistice Runner' to raise money for the NHS Charities Together appeal. I'm not going to make millions but I have been fundraising for three weeks.

As we are all aware, the NHS are under immense strain to treat people with the Coronavirus - especially the very vulnerable. Let's not forget all the people who are already unwell who may not get the treatment they desperately need either. My local hospital (Watford General) recently had a critical situation with a lack of oxygen to treat patients with. We need to help them.

It is wonderful to hear people clapping each week in support of our brilliant nurses, doctors and other NHS workers, but I just wanted to do something more to help raise money for the NHS Charities Together appeal.

Please check more of my story - 
https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/CHRISSOUL

THANKS AS YOU DONATE - WE'll SURELY APPRECIATE.

nhss.PNG

• 1 year later...
Guest JoshuaCameron

Lately, I decided to grow something new and bough seeds of African violets. I tried several fertilizers on them, but it was unsuccessful. I was devastated since I really wanted to grow them out. One day I went on the internet and suddenly ran into a websitehttps://trimthatweed.com/best-fertilizer-for-african-violets/ that had a list of the best fertilizers for African violets. I decided to pick one of them and try it. The effect was amazing, and my violets finally started to grow.