Fundamental analysis

Fundamental analysis is a way of looking at the forex market by analyzing economic, social, and political forces that may affect the supply and demand of an asset. But among general traders technical analysis is more popular. Technical analysis solely depends on candlestick and charts pattern. I also like technical analysis. For my trading I use XeroMarkets where my personal account manager helps me a lot in my trading. I also like their trading platform that doesn't create any fake candles like many other brokers. 

By analyzing economic, social, political forces at the Forex market fundamental analysis is a way that may affect the supply and demand of an asset. But in Forex market place I have seen that technical analysis is much popular then fundamental analysis. I am very lucky that I can use both the fundamental and technical analyses in my trading by the support of my broker Forex4you. Because they provide both the facilities.

Archived