Guys Is Forex Managment A Easy Task?

wildestbee

Hi,

I have been told in my study that if you know the good techniques about forex managment you can make lots of money and if you are bad at it, you will loose it at a moment. So it is all about the skill which can be learned. While I was searching for enhancment of skill to manage the forex matter, I encounter with the site which provide the software for it. Well it's hard to believe but there is a software as by www.ctsforex.com. The qustion here is, do you really believe that it is possible to manage the forex by the software, where as I have been taught that it is a skill to be leanred and need more of the careful and watchful mind along with critical thinking. Well I am not sure about it, if you guys also think same as me, then lets discuss it further and find out what could be done and how we can get along our skill with help of sofware. All postive and negative comments on my belief that software cannot manage the forex are welcome.

Regards,

Wildestbee

Archived