95% traders are loser

Rate this topic

95% of all traders consistently lose money because they do not follow the basics rules of forex trading. They do not have any rule to follow. It means they are not disciplined. They do not follow any risk management rules properly. They open position by impulse. Even by using every indicator, being a technical or fundamental analyst, no one get success unless he or she has control over himself. Currently I'm trading with XeroMarkets. It is an ECN broker having ultra low spreads starting from 0.0 pip. The minimum deposit of the broker is 10$.

The lacking of majority of traders is that they can’t their trading well. They lack in good trading strategy, good risk management, well hedging policy and other issues relating to trading. Even they are failure to select a good trading broker in the end. I know FXDirects to be a secure trading broker as they use all bank accounts of National Bank of England for their client’s safety.

Greed is the biggest enemy of a Forex trader. Even the good trader my sometime lose their trading just because being greedy in their life of Forex trading. If you become greedy you can’t think anything accepts profit. But by trading with the ECN broker ForexOne I have learned about different situations of Forex trading and how to control on greed which helps me to trade without being greedy in my trading.

Leverage is one of the most important financial tools in Forex platform which investors should consider when choosing their credible broker because with certainly the high trading leverage can help the traders to make high profit. With Forex4you trading broker I am enjoying my trading life by earning huge money by using their high leverage that is 1:1000. I can also control my trading risk by applying their risk managing tools.