Being overconfident

Rate this topic

Being overconfident is very bad. Initially I was overconfident but now I am not over confident. But there was time when I used to get over confident at my earlier life trading. Whenever I won 2 or 3 consecutive trades, I became overconfident. As a result I used to open more low probability trade and incured loss. But at present I am not like that. Now I only open trade if it meets my checklists criterion. If I do not get any set up, I do not open any trade.

The higher your confidence is, the lower your fear of trading is, which a big issue among traders is presently. Being confidence in trading is very essential to traders because it deducts trading fear and bolsters traders to take a trade. Authentic broker helps a trader to trade nicely in the market. As a regulated and scam free broker I know FXDirects who has gotten its regulation from FMRRC. They provide high security of funding to traders.

Being overconfident is not good issue of the Forex traders. Overconfidence will give you fear of losing huge money so you can not take proper decision and ca not trade profitably. You should trade confidently but should not be overconfident. By working with ForexOne the helpful Forex broker I have always successful on working properly confidently. I have never become overconfident in my trading because I get proper training from their expert assistance.