13 Services Your Broker Must Provide You

Rate this topic

A Forex Broker is basically a company that buys and sells orders according the investor's decisions.

Brokers earn money by charging a commission or a fee for their services. Different brokers offer different services and advantages which may suit each trader differently, and a each broker can appeal more or less to a specific type of trader. But there are basic things which each legitimate broker should offer regardless of what extra benefits they chose to provide, this is a list of the most important factors a Forex Trading Broker should have.

1 - Licensed - The first and most important thing to look for in a broker, is that they are Licensed and working legally They need to declare exactly by who they are licensed and authorized and provide a license number which you can check when needed.

2 - Backed by a financial institution - Your broker need to be associated with a financial institution, such as a reputable bank in order to provide funds for margin trading, and to ensure the safety of your funds.

3 - Demo account - Every Broker should have a free Demo Account available for download to allow potential clients to try the software and trading that the company offers before investing their own money.

4 - Trading Software - Every Broker should provide their clients with a free trading software, the trader should not be expected to have his/her own software.

5 - Account Manager - The Broker needs to assign a specific person to be responsible for your account and communicate with you from the point of starting an account to the point of terminating it. This person is not responsible to help you trade, but should be in contact with you to update you on any important information you should know, and over all help you have the best trading experience with the company.

6 - Transparent - Brokers should State their rules and regulations in detailed clarity, so that users are able to find any information they need clearly stated, and not fabricated at the point of a problem. This way conflict can be avoided much easier. In addition it is important that there a broker clarifies any fees or commission they may charge.

7 - Slippage - They should be able to tell you how much slippage can be expected in both normal and fast-moving markets.

8 - Deposit and Withdrawal Options - A broker should provide several funding options to accommodate different clients, making both Bank Wire and E-wallet options available.

9 - Customer Support - They should have a fast and efficient help desk and costumer support which is available 24 hours, and will assist you with any difficulties you may come across.

10 - Fast Execution - Needless to say, fast order execution, and fast execution in general when it comes to any actions you take when using the software and dealing with the company is important and should be a priority for the broker.

11 - Minimum Technical Errors - Although technical errors can and will occur anywhere, a broker needs to work hard on ensuring the least possible technical errors happen and affect the trades

12 - Value - Even though this is an extension to the main tasks of a Forex broker but these days its is important that a broker offers you more than just the basic services. these agents can also provide advice on Forex trading strategies (although not direct advice on your trades), News, Technical Analysis, Blog, Forum, articles, education courses etc

13 - And last but not least have a good reputation. This is mainly a good indicator that the broker has a history of good services.

Of course if you keep looking you will find all kinds of extra benefits and offers, like promotions, Account management, instant news feed and many more features which are used to increase value, and you can chose according to which broker's offers appeal to your needs the most. But these basic services must be a part of any broker in order for it to offer a good Trading in Forex.

Best Regards,

Charalambous Yiannis

[email protected]

Authorised and Regulated by the Cyprus Securities and

Exchange Commission Licence No: CIF 107/09

http://www.tradingforex.com/en/?a_aid=001&a_bid=57d33924&chan=forum_topgold

6 Regas Fereos & Vasili Vryonidi Street

City Chambers, 4th Floor, 3095 Limassol,

P.O. BOX 70721, 3802 Limassol – Cyprus

Tel: +357 25 20 7000

Fax: +357 25 20 7007

http://www.tradingforex.com/en/?a_aid=001&a_bid=57d33924&chan=forum_topgold

P Save a tree...Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this e-mail.

Thank you, good information. But I already feel comfortable with the broker. That way, I can focus and comfortable trading with. And it will help me to get the maximum results. With leverage 1:1000 and trading without spread me trying to maximize my trading results in instaforex.

I think, we must maximize the services provided by the broker. Because it's all very profitable for our trading progress. Like the bonus given by the broker, trading without spread, etc..

Guest PenchantForPips

Great post, I think this is one of those overlooked aspects of a trader's business. Most traders do not consider all of the amenities that a brokerage has to offer and the fact that your broker is an important part of your trading business's infrastructure. It is also important to note that they are NOT a make or break feature of your business. The right broker will not be the difference between profit and loss. That is going to come down to your psychology, trading strategy, business plan and money management plan. Also do make the mistake of assuming that your broker is your trading adviser. So many traders make this mistake. They are in business to place trades and earn commissions when you trade. They do not care whether or not those trades are profitable for you. Always make sure that there is a reason for every trade that you make and that you have a good chance to profit before placing an order.

Whatever service offered from broker the most important is our comfortable to trade, the opportunity to make a good profit with many facilities such as bonuses deposit; fast execution; low spreads, and it is definitely a deposit / withdrawal (especially withdrawal) are processed quickly and without much cost. And I found it in the broker that I use now, galleass.

Before we decide to invest our money in that broker, It is better to try the performance of the server with the usual free account offered by the broker, like 15 EUR from Armada Market before we trading using our own money.

I agree with you. Before you invest your money in a broker is selected, then we need to test the performance of the broker server. We can take advantage of a minimum deposit. In instaforex, we can deposit a minimum of $ 1 for trading real account. And you can try to test the server from instaforex.

Thank you for posting.We want to be sure where to invest our money.And as good clients we want a good service from our selected broker.

Of course, we should choose broker which have good service, can make us feel comfort when trading so we will be able to get maximal result by maximizing what have been provided by our broker. I also try maximize the best trading conditions in Armada Markets

Hi!I am happy that I am with a good broker with GDMFX.Seriously,all the 13-must have list of jonesryan is provided by my broker.No joke you can check them here http://goo.gl/nxNN7H

I am happy to hear from you that you are happy with your choosen broker.Since on my own opinion selecting a broker for some is being overlooked aspect to be considered in forex. From your post telling that your broker posess the 13-must have list i can say that yours is one of the good broker around in the market.

• 5 years later...

From my reliable broker FXdirects I get the best trading conditions. The best thing is their fluent and comfortable trading platform where you will never face any re-quote, slippage or dealing desk. Moreover you can trade or access very fast and without any error. I love to trade with them because now I can earn huge money by getting their flexible leverage 1:100, Raw ECN spread from 0.0 pips, instant cash back service etc.