It's actually really simple.

Rate this topic

It's actually really simple. Buying and selling Forex pairs involves estimating the appreciation/depreciation in value of one currency against the other. A buy limit order would be in order to buy the market at a price below the current price. A buy stop order would be in order to buy the market at a price above the current price. A sell limit order would be in order to sell the market at a price above the current price. A sell stop order would be in order to sell the market at a price below the current price.

• 2 weeks later...

forex trading business is very simple because the way it works is quite easy to understand, it all depends on the way we see the forex market correctly, our analysis must be tested and also studied properly to be able to set orders very correctly, therefore we must learn to understand the analysis forex properly to make trading better and more profitable, and we can take advantage of how the analysis works properly at the Tickmill broker to make it easier to run it

I choose the broker named Forex4you to get higher security of my funds since this is one of the regulated and licensed Forex brokers in this industry. To provide excellent customer service they win many awards in this platform. Their motive is to provide the proactive customer service to make their traders trading simple and easier. They give developed professional trading environment to ensure their clients trading comfortable with best effort.

Forex trading is actually a simple job. But a trader need to know some basic things about forex before trading in the market. to make the trading easy a trader should choose a broker which can be his shadow in his trading life. I choose TP Global FX as my broker. I choose them because of their lucrative trading policy, tight spreads and dynamic leverage. They always help me to minimize my risk and maximize the profit. Because of them forex trading become simple for me.

After spending some time on forex market, I can say that trading is not simple at all. It might theoretically sound simple, but in reality you need to have very good knowledge to find the right estimate of currency value