Online Jobs, Home Based Jobs, Part Time Jobs

Guest ferderick777

Guest ferderick777

Nowadays, there are so many sites available on the internet that conducts surveys. These sites simply give people an opportunity to express their feelings.Some of these websites conduct surveys for their own interest while some do it just for the study purposes. These survey sites conduct surveys to give people a chance to know about themselves in a true sense.http://www.surveyspaysu.com/

• 6 months later...
Guest phoenix88

For my personally, I don't like online survey program. It's restricted to certain countries. Mostly, prohibited for Asian users. Furthermore, most online survey programs are scam sites.

is it accept IP from VietNam>??????

You can try to find survey sites, try clicking their sign up and see if they allow you to join. If they don't the usual message like "We don't accept registration from your country" might appear if they don't accept your IP.

Guest phoenix88

VietNam is in Asian :) . if this site accept IP VIetNam , may be ill join it. otherwise ,i dont to do that.:D

Perhaps you can google it. I believe there must be some sites accepting Asian members.

Yes, Vietnam is in Asia. It is in South East Asia just like my country Indonesia. But for survey site, almost all survey sites won't let Asian countries take part easily. Too many things which is needed and based on my experiences, no people from Asian that ever been paid from survey sites.

• 4 weeks later...

i have tried a lot of survey sites but not this "surveypaysu" yet. i checked the site and it doesnt pay in dollars but in Rs. is it Rupees, the indian currency? :unsure: its not true that no asians got payment from surveys, it just takes a lot of hard work. :wacko:

Archived