Long term or short term

Rate this topic

I consider the vast majority of us agree to the route that there is constantly need of both ways, we need to guarantee we do scalping when time comes and nearly we need to do long term trading as well. As we presumably am mindful with broker like XeroMarkets , we get each marvelous component and workplaces that are going our inspiration and improve up our execution; it's really something that makes trading so extraordinary and increase our plausibility as far advantage making goes. It additionally has many liquidity suppliers so no requote.

From trader to traders the trading needs and tests differ in order to make profit and according to their capital ratio. Those who have bigger capital can choose long term and those who want to trade with small risk can choose the short term. Well, I am doing my short term trading technique and my broker is Forex4you who allow all kinds of trading techniques including scalping, hedging and EA trading without any restriction.

• 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...
On 12/31/2023 at 10:12 AM, Nilde Lucchese said:

You can use multiple strategies simultaneously to forecast the market with great certainty. Stick to this technique for your better trading. FXOpulence offers signals on and off to help us in earning profit. They never put any restriction on any type of trading strategy.

We will need to make use of such kind of trading strategy that is more reliable and with the help of which our income can become more and the losses will remain under control.

• 2 months later...

Strategies are indeed crucial, but aside from that, traders must also have well-thought-out planning and preparation. This ensures that trading is more focused and directed, especially when working with a broker like Tickmill.

Exactly, I totally agree with your opinion. Every trader has a different strategy, that's why it's essential to always apply and stick to it, and implement plans and preparations, so trading on a real account can be more focused.

• 1 month later...

Everyone has their own choice and depends on many factors. For example, I have more time for trading and I can afford to trade intraday. And if someone has little time for trading and analysis, then he trades on higher timeframes in the medium or long term, where there is no need to make quick trades, but there must be endurance and discipline to hold previously opened orders for a long time and accumulate profits along the trend.