the leverage function

Rate this topic

I would say again that leverage enables you to gain greater exposure to financial market positions with a relatively small amount of capital. So it is not entirely bad, in fact it can help a lot, but the danger comes when you set it too high with no experience or proper risk management.

On 7/1/2022 at 11:11 AM, uncle gober said:

the use of leverage must be calculated properly so that traders can become more leverage in managing existing funds and risks in order to become a trader of the month with Tickmill.

We must make use of such Leverage settings in doing our trades into the markets so that the Risks are on the Lower side for us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

With leverage you can increase your potential returns but it comes with the downside of losing a lot in case of adverse market movements. To find the best trade-off you have to experiment with different leverage to see how you handle various market situations. You should increase your trading capital step-by-step to understand how you react to loss or gain emotionally. 

On 10/13/2019 at 7:48 AM, John Vaughan said:

Leverage is very important for retail traders. It increases our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic. For my trading I utilize XeroMarkets broker since I like their useful resources like eBook and video instructional activities. I utilize 1:300 leverage in any case they give from 1:1 upto 1:500 leverage. 

Put simply, we need to be very mindful of how will use leverage, especially as newbies.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/29/2022 at 8:05 PM, Hanan Öberg said:

In my view, traders should go for ECN brokers because these brokers are reliable and trading-friendly. Eurotrader is an ECN broker offering traders high trading leverage, narrow trading spread, flexible margin level, high security of funding and technical-errors free platform.

ECN brokers like Eurotrader offer reliability, low spreads, and security, making them favorable choices for traders seeking optimal trading conditions.

GB whatsapp apk

The selection of a broker should be carefully considered. The broker serves as a bridge for traders to engage in forex trading. That's why I chose to join Tickmill; this way, I can trade forex comfortably and securely.