Who Trades With Forexchief Broker

Rate this topic

I stumbled on this Broker and I have gone through all the details. The following is noted:

* Forexchief has been around for a couple of years, with offices in Switzerland, Singapore, Vanuatu, South africa and Nigeria. I also checked the reviews and looks good. There were some bad reviews, but it seems the broker is doing a good job in responding and fixing the issues.

*Broker provides MT4 and Mt5 platforms and their customer service claims server is light-speed. I am going to be checking this out pretty soon.

*Welcome bonus of $500, of which profit can be withdrawn without restriction. I have used similar bonus on another broker. I am not a fan of bonuses anyway.

*1:400 leverage is offered. Spreads are very okay and it seems scalping is allowed without issues. Great!

Now who has tried this broker on this forum? While am going to be checking out the demo, I'll love some good feedback. Thanks

When you are done with the demo, you should get a live account with the broker. Forexchief has a good platform, mt4 and mt5, at least its been good to me for 5 months now. My trades are executed without slippages and fees are at minimal. Take it from a fellow trader, you are better off with this broker. I have introduced two of my gees and they are satisfied.

16 hours ago, pradegxs said:

It is good broker but I prefer to trade with Hotforex because it is more flexible in terms of account options. It offers Zero spread account which I couldn't find anywhere else. 

Ooops, I am a Forexchief user and I disagree. The account I use with Forexchief has lower spreads. I have used hotforex in the past, but I switched to another broker before settling with Forexchief. Second, Forexchief platform does not go crazy when there is critical news or during the fast pace hours. I was not able to trade with news on Hotforex platform. That is the only difference I noticed.

• 3 years later...

Trading at the right time falls in the category of time management. Try to learn how to maintain proper money management in trading before diving into trading. But the approaches traders adopt as part of their profit maximization plan are wrong so many traders are failure to gain sufficient amount of trading profit. All the facilities of FXOpulence broker are helpful for profit maximization.

• 5 months later...

FXOpulence, an secure broker, is free of scamming and offers lots of trading facilities including high leverage, narrow trading spread, flexible margin and high security of funding. The broker offers smart technology and the best trading platform for scalping. This ASIC regulated broker provides numerous instruments including Indices1000, crypto500, USD basket and EURO basket.