working within your limit

Rate this topic

In the main theme of trading I don’t want to trade with any sort of trading strategy. Rather I prefer to work with trading strategy according to my trading requirements and capacities which is allowing me to work with lower trading risks level as much as possible. And even I don’t want to work with any random trading amount as it can possess higher threats of working without your boundary.

You will find different types of Forex brokers available in Forex market place. They are – ECN, STP and Market makers. You can choose your broker as per your trading requirement. But you have to be careful when choosing the broker to get right opportunities. I have found Forex4you is the maximum service provided broker in trade market and that’s why I select them. Now for my long term investment business I get all necessary facilities.

Between stock market and Forex market there are several differences and some similarities available. But due to having flexible offers of making unlimited money Forex trading has gathered wide range of popularity in the world. FXdirects is my trading partner with whom I am doing a profitable Forex trading in my life. Because to lead a high profitable trading life they give me – flexible high leverage 1:100, tightest and low spread from 0.0 pips, error free trade execution etc.

Please try to check almost all the facilities on your broker if you want to run a secure and reliable trading life. Not all the brokers are capable to give security to its clients since all of them don’t have regulation to trade in Forex market. I am much happy by selecting FXdirects broker because they are very honest and highly regulated broker. Their free demo account I have tried first to learn Forex trading practically.

• 4 years later...
3 hours ago, maspluto said:

I personally feel more comfortable trading in the long term rather than the short term. With a long-term approach, I can implement more mature plans and execute trades comfortably and securely with Tickmill as my broker.

We will have to make sure that we are using a trading strategy that can start giving us more profits from the markets.

Every trader has a different strategy in forex trading. That's why, before using it in a real account, it's advisable to use or test it in a demo account. If the strategy we use fits well, then it can be employed directly to its fullest extent in a real account with Tickmill as the broker.