The reason behind failure

Rate this topic

In Forex market with lots of hope traders start their career but mostly traders fail after few months they start the business. Lack of trading knowledge and expertise are the main reasons most the case to fail in this business. But luckily I have the best and transparent broker called Forex4you who give excellent facilities and services. They give amazing educational programs and expert guidelines to trade effectively. I have every support from them.

FXdirects is the best forex broker in the forex market. They provide you a good platform with the necessary tools and educational resources to make your foreign currency trading faster. Profitable trading business is a place for expert traders. Without an expert, no one can select the right broker for their right platform. Sometimes an expert cannot predict the forex market certainly. So go with this broker and make your trade journey safe and enjoyable.

• 4 years later...

Forex is a highly profitable business when everything is understood and mastered correctly. Therefore, what needs to be done is to continually learn and further develop the understanding already acquired so that one can progress and improve further, especially in collaboration with Tickmill as the broker.

• 1 month later...

Knowledge and carelessness are two reasons behind failing in the market. Using take profit has become a rare issue among traders so traders should recover from this disease. Every after a period of time, traders have to evaluate themselves for further development by fixing the issues. FXOpulence is a ASIC-regulated broker and you can smoothly execute TP and SL on their platform.

On 1/17/2024 at 12:49 PM, maspluto said:

Knowledge and understanding are extremely crucial in forex; that's why I consistently strive to expand and utilize the education provided by Tickmill broker. This way, I can deepen my understanding and knowledge of the forex market.

We will have to increase our trading based knowledge and use a trading system that is more easy to use.

Absolutely, the continuous development of understanding and knowledge is essential. With an evolving understanding and knowledge base, traders become better equipped to engage in optimal trading on real accounts with Tickmill as the broker. Keeping up with learning is a key aspect of success in the dynamic world of forex trading.

8 hours ago, uncle gober said:

Absolutely, the continuous development of understanding and knowledge is essential. With an evolving understanding and knowledge base, traders become better equipped to engage in optimal trading on real accounts with Tickmill as the broker. Keeping up with learning is a key aspect of success in the dynamic world of forex trading.

If we are having correct trading based skills then our income from such trades can get increased.

• 2 weeks later...

Traders mostly don’t view the market fundamentally and so they can’t predict the price flow. In fundamental analysis, global market situation is considered whereas in technical analysis, candlesticks and internal market factors are considered. FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, provides more than 400 technical tools and a reliable mt5 trading platform.

For now, I am still delving into what is known as technical and fundamental analysis. Because both factors are crucially important in forex, I continue to develop and study both of them so that my trading quality improves over time with Tickmill broker.

• 1 month later...

The main reason for the failure of many beginners is the desire to quickly and easily get rich in Forex. They want to make a lot of money here and now. Therefore, risks are not controlled, they do not want to study theory for a long time and test it in practice, gradually creating their own trading strategy. Greed and haste ruin everything.

• 1 month later...

Also, the reasons for failures in Forex are the inability to control your emotions. The choice of broker is also important. After all, it makes it possible to withdraw profits and trade more safely and profitably, providing high-quality trading conditions and instant execution of orders. Fxopen has become such a reliable broker for me that I have been trading with it for more than 5 years.

Choosing the right broker is crucial in forex trading, as the broker acts as the gateway for traders to engage in the forex market. That's why I chose to join Tickmill as my broker, enabling me to trade forex comfortably and securely here.