Demo trading

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We can gain more income with the help of the Demo based trading accounts.

Using a forex demo account over a set time period lets you master the specifics of market entry and exit while also showing you how frequently market changes occur. As you practice on the demo account, you'll eventually learn to make target goals.

Yes, friends, it is critical that we practise on a demo account for at least 6 months. If our demo trading is successful, our actual trading will be successful as well, and we will become successful traders. Those traders who do not take it seriously and place no value on demo trading are not successful traders and constantly lose, therefore demo practise is essential for becoming a flawless trader.

On 12/14/2018 at 4:30 AM, tradesprint said:

Demo accounts serve as the key fundamentals in developing traders skills, those who are successful in trading have traded demo account for more than six months before moving to their live trading accounts.

I couldn't agree more with you, demo trade is integral to the development of any new trader, even experienced ones. One can master any strategy in demo without the fear of losing money.

At least six months of practice at a demo account are necessary if our demo trading is successful then our real trading is successful and we become a successful trader. Traders who don't take it seriously and give no importance to demo trading will not be successful traders, so becoming a perfect trader will require a lot of practice. 

It's a common issue for newbies to jump straight into live account trading which is fraught with many painful mistakes like incorrect risk management. I think it is important to use demo account to best effect because it gives a peek at how real markets work completely free of charge and helps your future trading journey to not go south. 

On 6/7/2022 at 9:39 PM, pradegxs said:

It's a common issue for newbies to jump straight into live account trading which is fraught with many painful mistakes like incorrect risk management. I think it is important to use demo account to best effect because it gives a peek at how real markets work completely free of charge and helps your future trading journey to not go south. 

I really do not have a problem with newbies going live early,  but if you must do so do it with little capital so in the event of loses it won't be much and something that will not affect your pocket.

Demo trading allows newbies to currency trading to grasp the fundamentals of the market without risking real money. This allows students to concentrate on studying the tools and approaches accessible to them without the distractions or concerns that real money brings.

On 12/13/2018 at 12:56 AM, Fx Mental said:

The demo account is the master place for a beginner to acquire all basic fundament information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way.  But practically most of the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, I use all my trading strategies in demo trading to see the performance how it works. 

Definitely a major part trading especially for newbies, if anyone wants to succeed in the market they definitely need to practice on demo accounts.

On 6/18/2022 at 12:55 AM, colin08 said:

Definitely a major part trading especially for newbies, if anyone wants to succeed in the market they definitely need to practice on demo accounts.

When we are making use of the demo accounts we have to to learn trading.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...