Basically, despite the most powerful trading knowledge,

Rate this topic

Basically, despite the most powerful trading knowledge, it is impossible to make a profit, if you don't have reliable support from a trading platform, it has always been dedicated to providing you with exclusive trading facilities. In my trading life, I chose the AAFX trading platform because of the many educational facilities that are very supportive of knowledgeable traders quickly.

From a trading platform if you don’t have a reliable support, to make profit it is impossible, basically, despite of having the most powerful trading knowledge. Forex4you I get the best educative trading platform which offers so many resources of learning sessions for their traders. Here, they have free monthly seminar and webinar classes, demo account, Forex glossary, video tutorials etc. To become a knowledgeable trader quickly this helps a lot.

Hedging is an amazing trading strategy in forex market. When trader open buy and sell order at a same time is called hedging. But some broker don’t allow that’s kind of trading strategy. Now I am trading with FXPremax. it is a ECN regulated and licensed broker. It allows all kind of trading style. It is providing me low tight spreads, high leverage up to 1:500, low transaction cost, swap free account and many more.

On 11/11/2018 at 3:10 AM, Valeria Favot said:

Hedging is an amazing trading strategy in forex market. When trader open buy and sell order at a same time is called hedging. But some broker don’t allow that’s kind of trading strategy. Now I am trading with FXPremax. it is a ECN regulated and licensed broker. It allows all kind of trading style. It is providing me low tight spreads, high leverage up to 1:500, low transaction cost, swap free account and many more.

Upon checking online about FXPremax, there's so much reviews about it being shady. There's no way though to check a broker than to trade with it live.

This step is inevitable for me, because if someone thinks long term in commercial trading should not overlook this step. For me it is more important to witness your exchange broker if you are going to choose it for your trading career.
For every forex trader, the regulated forex broker is just as important as his knowledge of forex trading. Forex trading would be safe if your broker is regulated. I have to deal with TP Global FX, whose regulatory policy is good enough for me. I have read all the documents for the purposes of their regulatory information, after which I have agreed to join them. I'm getting the best execution policy from them. I've been working with them for the past few years. They are providing their traders with high quality online trading services. And provide their services through different online trading platforms.

• 4 years later...

Weld your skill so you can conquer the market. Take lessons from every single mistakes. Lack of trading knowledge works as a barrier to the way of earning profit from Forex.  when a broker takes low commission from traders, it remains as a profit at the hand of traders. Majority of trading pairs on Eurotrader broker include low trading spread. They also provide a free educational program to traders.