[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

17 hours ago, lupinjhon said:

Worst part about using cryptocurrencies?

Cryptocurrencies can be extremely unforgiving when it comes to making mistakes because many wallets are only locked with a password with no hope of getting back in if the password is lost. To make matters worse, they are relatively easy to steal compared to say robbing a bank.

12 minutes ago, tech said:

hoe do we come to know that which is the best time to invest?

As a first-time investor in any cryptocurrency, you need to consider the volatility of the market as well as the possibility that you could lose everything you invest. Conversely, you could hit it big as the currency continues to grow in acceptance, giving you every reason to gain.

14 minutes ago, coolpage78 said:

I decided to add  my coins to staking pool how to add that one if i have some coins how much coins are minimum ?  

First you download wallet and send your Labh coins from your wallet to Labhssp to stake, after  sending your coin to Labhssp wallet jest go to discord,bot-command and conform your deposit with the TX ID, you can send how much coins you have in your wallet and there is no minimum coins to stake 

5 minutes ago, 000JOHN777 said:
Why is there no information about the development team anywhere ? What command hides his identity? This is a very strong blow to the trust in this project

To be honest, i do not understand myself, information about the project should be presented in full from the main aspects of the project to the development team