Trading strategy for ForexGump Professional:

Rate this topic

Trading strategy for ForexGump Professional:
1. We wait for the indicator signal in the form of an arrow.

x1.jpg
2. When the arrow appears on the chart, open the order. If the arrow is blue, open a buy order, if the arrow is red, open a sell order.

3. Now we wait for the indicator to draw a yellow flag on the chart. This will be a signal to close the order.

x2.jpg

4. If, after the signal for opening in the form of a sling, the indicator did not draw yellow flags on the chart. In this case, we close the order on the reverse signal. But this situation happens in 18% of the signals, which is not often.

This is the ForexGump Professional trading strategy. This strategy, depending on the indicator settings, can work absolutely on all currency pairs and almost all timeframes. But we do not recommend trading on the M1 timeframe.

The indicator for ForexGump Professional trading can be bought from the link https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/31460

Free Gift!
Everyone who bought the indicator ForexGump Professional we give the robot for trade automation with the indicator. The robot will open and close orders on the signals of the indicator ForexGump Professional. To do this, after purchasing the indicator, write to us at [email protected]

Guest Steve Goodwin

Personally I prefer hedging strategy the most. Hedging is a strategy to protect one's position from an adverse move in a currency pair. Forex traders can be referring to one of two related strategies when they engage in hedging. To every hedger Trade12 can be a best choice because they allow traders with smart bridge technology, narrow trading spread, superior fast execution and fluent trading platform with more than 250 technical tools.

• 1 month later...

Il principale broker forex ECN per me è TradesFX. Ho scoperto che il loro conto di trading è la piattaforma più sicura in cui posso investire i miei preziosi soldi. Il loro processo di esecuzione è molto veloce dove posso depositare i miei fondi e ritirare i miei fondi senza limiti e senza problemi. Hanno una struttura di investimento in micro lotti con leva 1: 400 e spread di negoziazione più bassi. Hanno una vasta gamma di strumenti di trading e il trader otterrà supporto per i loro titoli, obbligazioni, materie prime e ETF.

Guest Steve Goodwin

A strategy is a set of some indicators. Strategy helps us capture the market trend and congenial to trading. Many brokers restrict traders while putting some strategies so while broker selecting we should be careful indeed. Trade12 is a broker put no restrictions on trading and a genial environment in trading is existed here especially for the scalpers and hedgers. The high security of funding is f their core priority.

There are thousands of brokers in the retail market, and really say that their biggest discovery is a scam. Because fraud traders are being deceived day after day. A great judge is the need to choose a correct trading broker. After a great judge, I found out that TP Global FX is an ECN broker with whom I have high trading leverage, narrow floating trading spreads, fast execution, and minimum commission for ECN accounts.
Our traders need to invest in a broker with a wide range of deposit bonuses and pure security. Among them TP Global FX is a noteworthy place, I invested my money a year ago and they have extensive deposit bonuses. I withdrew my profits, and apart from facing any single problem, their rules are very high