My trading career is more than

Rate this topic

My trading career is more than 1 year, but a year ago I traded professionally and with the help of my AAFX broker I am earning substantial profits. You need a comfortable trading environment to make a substantial profit. Their trading platform is not only comfortable, but also very secure. I have guaranteed the security of my funds by this broker. This ECN broker also has an exchange function of swap fees.

By both investors and companies, the concept of leverage is used. To significantly increase the returns that can be provided on investment investors use leverage. For last few years I am using broker Forex4you. They have a very good leverage facility to their trader so from them I am receiving 1:1000 leverage that is very high to earn huge beside my small account also. I always like to use high leverage to make a big profit.

Lack of experience can hinder the trading journey of a forex trader, especially if the trader is new baby in the market. Thereby a naïve trader should try to work with experienced broker so that the trader can receive professional assistance from the trading platform. By this keeping this in mind, when I was a new trader I chose ForexChief, a regulated and experienced broker. And today it is providing me sufficient trading support and professional guidelines so that my trading journey can be easier.

• 4 years later...

Indeed, every trader has their own unique trading style when it comes to forex trading, but the ultimate goal is to achieve maximum profit. That's why, at Tickmill, I always make thorough preparations before engaging in trading. By doing so, my trading becomes more focused and well-directed, increasing the chances of success.