Depending on the trading conditions

Rate this topic

Depending on the trading conditions of the trader, they select their trading platform. For extra ordinary trading support I am trading with AAFX. They have three types of trading accounts:   VIP, FIX and ECN accounts. I am using a micro account of this broker. I am getting the micro lot investment plant and 0 limit the withdrawal process. I'm getting updates for every single market thanks to their real-time streaming system.

I share you sentiments, since the broker I use does the same. Tenkofx has remained true to their words. One thing is that they don't make promises they can't fulfill, What you see on the broker's page is what you get. Trading is stable and less problematic with this broker. Choosing a broker highly depends on the trading conditions offered. If the trading environment suits your trading style, you should stick to the broker no matter what.

Indicators are used to make strategy usually in the case of trading strategy. To analyze on market it seems really tough without having a well-defined strategy. The pure strategy that’s why every trader needs to have. In the platform of Forex4you, I can easily apply my strategies because the platform is free from all technical errors and too much fluent. Between an experienced and inexperienced trader basically, a strategy makes the difference.

Today forex traders are trying to select broker as per his trading requirements and it is good to select broker that will help him to trade as per his trading conditions. I have chosen ForexChief since this licensed broker is acting as a medium that is helping me to reach the market in the efficient way by providing necessary trading platforms. I am satisfied that as a scalper I am receiving lowest zero spread and re-quote and slippage free well-timed and fastest trade executions that I require most.