Has anyone used them before and what was our experience?

Rate this topic

Hello,

I already possess some experience trading longterm with stocks and cryptocurrencies. I
have been considering investing within the forex however, i would prefer to educate myself beforehand.

I m located in Belgium and would like to know if anyone has any recommendation on the use of an fx broker, i prefer
to trade with no leverage. I have been contacted by a company called market cube, has anyone used them before
and what was our experience?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://bit.ly/2IXOrnA
Professional video agency

Thank you

• 1 month later...

Forex is very complicated business for the traders especially who are newcomers. New comers don’t how to trade, what amount should invest, which broker would be selected etc. To get rid of this situation you can take the demo account with my broker Forex4you who are giving free demo trading accounts to learn Forex trading properly. I also learn trading details information’s from their demo account. I think those were very effective.

With the leverage though your trading capacity will be higher; it will raise your trading risks also. Thereby, for new trader I think working with your own capital can be quite good option. And obviously to get success you will require adequate trading knowledge and skills so that you can ensure right trading decisions. So try to get acquaintance with the forex trading by working with demo trading account along with the help of other theoretical learning tools.

• 2 months later...

Un trader deve considerare molti fatti importanti come spread, leva finanziaria, esecuzioni commerciali, ecc. Mentre sceglie un broker come mezzo di scambio per il proprio cambio di valuta estera. Ho considerato TradesFX per il trading a causa della loro leva e spread. Da questo broker ottengo 0,5 pips spread e 1: 500 leverage. Hanno anche azioni, obbligazioni, materie prime, indici, ETF ecc. Supporto agli investimenti oltre al forex trading. Fin dall'inizio del trading con loro ricevo l'assistenza clienti multilingue.