How did you find us?

Rate this topic

• Root Admin
23 minutes ago, emoneyzone said:

I was reading a blog article about best forums and found this forum. After closure of one of the biggest online money making forums i was looking for alternative and found gold forum. I am sure it will live upto the expectations.

Glad to hear. What forum closed recently? Im not aware of any big money making forum closure after both mmg and tg closure in like 2018-2019

On 5/11/2023 at 1:21 AM, MrD said:

Glad to hear. What forum closed recently? Im not aware of any big money making forum closure after both mmg and tg closure in like 2018-2019

Yeah, im talking about them. The fact is i never joined any other forums after those shutdown and then i started taking interest in crypto markets. But now as the crypto market is boring and in a long bear market. I thought I should be active in some related community to gain more exposure and learn about latest trends.

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin
On 6/30/2023 at 2:56 PM, riberet19 said:

I found Goldforum thanks to another forum called IndexForum, where there was an open thread talking about this forum, so I registered πŸ™‚Β 

Hello @riberet19,

Thank you for letting me know. I created an account on IndexForum, and I am waiting for confirmation. I can't wait to post more and answer questions about the Gold. Forum there.

@MrDΒ oh, I had no idea about this, I thought the registration was instantaneous, at least I had no problems for it, by the way, there are some users in that forum who want to register on Gold.forum, but they do not get the email with the verification code of the account, any help with that?

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, riberet19 said:

@MrDΒ oh, I had no idea about this, I thought the registration was instantaneous, at least I had no problems for it, by the way, there are some users in that forum who want to register on Gold.forum, but they do not get the email with the verification code of the account, any help with that?

Hello @riberet19,

1. Yes, the registration was instant, but my account got flagged, and later on, I received a message that my registration was rejected.

2. If it is not too much trouble, please PM the admin and tell him I want to register, and maybe he can reconsider my registration. My will is to work together with him, not compete with him. I was looking for a contact link/form but couldn't find one for visitors.

3. Please tell them to send a contact request hereΒ https://gold.forum/contact/,Β and I will look into the matter for them and confirm the account manually.

• Like 1

Just now, MrD said:

Hello @riberet19,

1. Yes, the registration was instant, but my account got flagged, and later on, I received a message that my registration was rejected.

2. If it is not too much trouble, please PM the admin and tell him I want to register, and maybe he can reconsider my registration. My will is to work together with him, not compete with him. I was looking for a contact link/form but couldn't find one for visitors.

3. Please tell them to send a contact request hereΒ https://gold.forum/contact/,Β and I will look into the matter for them and confirm the account manually.

Perfect, without problems, I will communicate your messages to the interested users and the admin, I will send you a message when the administrator answers me.

• Like 1

• Root Admin
7 minutes ago, riberet19 said:

Perfect, without problems, I will communicate your messages to the interested users and the admin, I will send you a message when the administrator answers me.

Thank you. I appreciate your help, @riberet19!

• Like 1

@MrD

Hi, I already received a message from Jordan, the RIF admin, he told me that he already approved your account that someone canceled you for no reason, you just have to confirm your account with the verification link in your email.

Edited by riberet19
  • Like 1

• Root Admin
40 minutes ago, riberet19 said:

@MrD

Hi, I already received a message from Jordan, the RIF admin, he told me that he already approved your account that someone canceled you for no reason, you just have to confirm your account with the verification link in your email.

That was fast. Thank you. Really appreciate your help, and I like to see we can all collaborate and help each other.

Thanks again!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Root Admin
On 9/8/2023 at 8:28 PM, Sergeycrypto said:

Hi. I found from email letter which contain link on gold.forum

Yep we sent a couple of messages to our email lists(s) regarding the crypto contest! Nice to see that you signed up!

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin
On 11/11/2023 at 11:04 PM, Brandy said:

I was using Bing Chat to find out which forum are the most search for people looking for opportunities to join. It brough up Top Gold Forum as one of forums. I signed up and see how it works. I'm still learning to navigate this TGF.Β 

Hello @Brandy

Welcome to TopGold Forum.

Happy to see ChatGPT knows about us and also recommends us πŸ™‚

Thank you for telling us about it.

Please let me know what questions you may have. I am still working on some docs/videos to make TGF more newbies-friendly.

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin
1 hour ago, TeenDreams said:

Received an email in my Inbox asking me to join and check it outΒ 

I'm glad you went for it, and here it goes.....you are now on TopGoldForum! Thank you for joining the money-making community!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...