The fact.

Rate this topic

The fact is that the carry trade sometimes entails trading against the fundamentals of the currency pair. Buying the currency of a nation with large deficits can hardly be said to be a safe and sound practice, but it may be profitable if there are too many people engaging in it. And in forex there are too much people engaging all the time, so professional trader like me with professional broker TryMarkets can take advantage and get profit.

There are many facts which effect in forex trading. One of those fact is sometime carry trade stand against the fundamental trading analysis for trading pair. Currency purchasing of different country and selling them sometimes not profitable. When many people engage with this business might profitable sometime. Forex market always engage with huge crowd of traders. So professional traders select regulated trading broker like ECNCAPITAL. From them I am always getting support to earn maximum profit.

We also have much to look for knowledge about forex in order to add a lot of trading insight that we have. The science of forex trading can we get from many things, demo accounts, real accounts, promo contest, active in any forum can exchange ideas and exchange experiences that can make our trading science grow and become better

• 2 months later...

Forex trading enables you to speculate on the relative strength of one currency against another. I am a forex trader and trading with AGEA, the very suitable broker for me. As a trader, I know how important is forex market is for global economy. They have several trading platforms to choose. So, it is open for various kind of traders to match them up. Also, their policy matches my expectations.

• 3 years later...

A trader should pick a suitable broker to trade in the forex market. Without a suitable broker it is quite difficult to invest in the huge market. Broker can be the well wisher for any trader. But Broker has to be good. Wrong broker can create difficulties in trading. As a trader, I choose Forex4you as my broker. It provides low spreads and high leverage. The trading strategy is quite easy.

Searching for forex tips and trading strategies online, you'll find dozens of self-proclaimed strategies that give profit every trade. But the truth is that there is no single trading strategy that will help you win every time. When you trade in FX market, you have to win or lose some trades. That’s why I am trading in Eurotrader with 1:3 risk reward ratio which make me profitable end of the day.

On 5/3/2017 at 9:05 AM, uncle gober said:

We also have much to look for knowledge about forex in order to add a lot of trading insight that we have. The science of forex trading can we get from many things, demo accounts, real accounts, promo contest, active in any forum can exchange ideas and exchange experiences that can make our trading science grow and become better

Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. And you can't get that without learning and practicing. Trading is easy but learning process is long.  You have to give time to learn the strength of trading. I am trading with Eurotrader where I am using their advanced informative resources to enhance my knowledge. I also enjoy their low spreads, up to 1:500 leverage. They have very good MT4 and MT5 trading platforms.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Beginners who are new to forex trading should not immediately dive into a real account. It's advisable to go through a learning phase first or start with a demo account. This is highly beneficial for deepening your understanding of forex and can also help you prepare for more successful trading in a real account with Tickmill or any other broker.