Myfxbook is scam

Here are the results of this data that resulted from the research I conducted with a team on myfxbook its behavior and the opinions of traders from other countries that have been affected.

1. Myfxbook is known to be a "reliable" automatic accounting system for many. But the truth is that this analysis is not transparent. You see, some systems exist that allow the analyzes of mifxbook.com to be adulterated without apparent view of that modification. Grave error The issue is that I still do not know exactly how it is possible. But in investigations have discovered the accounts of the corridors of powerful, the devices by myfxbook that have used this fraud.

2. Myfxbook can access the inverter password, so you can steal the data and trading strategies and copy them into other accounts.

3. Myfxbook eliminates the comments of users who report the scams of certain brokers only because these are covered by myfxbook, it does not matter if these are some potential scammers if they won much or little money. That is, they are protected because they pay huge sums of publicity to this web and of course, untouchable son. The worst thing is that there are users who were canceled for "certain reasons" that could never be clarified.

4. There are virtual servers that can remove all information from myfxbook, and then the accuracy of the publican in other portals, for what purpose? Attract fish to the bait. This is my friends, it's called fraud.

5. When uploading statistics myfxbook may force you to upload data, such as mql and dll, among others so that it can be uploaded. It's his way of stealing strategy - EA.
Probably some do not like for this subject but the truth he closely followed a myfxbook and "ELLOS" I do not like it at all, you have already noticed. Not for nothing was blocked several times by runners and Metaquotes in years gone by.
Judge by your own judgment!

Archived