1:500 leverage from MTI Markets

Rate this topic

Leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Practically it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.  Now I am trading with MTI Marekts which is regulated and for all time make sure up to leverage 1:500 which is very supportive to make profit rapidly in spite of small balance by taking in a high lot. 

• 2 years later...

We traders pursue some specialized structures of a broker and when we have these we take the broker. AAFX is very capable of assigning all the required structures that are as follows: their training program includes e-books, video tutorials and a well-defined Forex glossary. Use dedicated fund managers and provide high security of financing, high trading leverage with narrow spreads and margin level narrower wide range of deposit bonuses with the shortest amount of conditions, provide the ability to use all kinds of accounts, ease of transfer of funds useful for scalping and coverage.

TradesFX è la soluzione migliore per lo scalping. Perché stanno fornendo gli spread di trading più bassi sul mercato che è 0.5 pips value. Ma i trader a lungo termine e il grande investitore possono anche usare il loro account e fare soldi facilmente. Perché hanno anche la leva di 1: 500 e la gestione del rischio. Per servire diversi tipi di trader hanno 7 tipi di conti di trading che sono tutti swap free. Dopo aver aderito alla loro piattaforma live ricevo il 100% di bonus di credito e il bonus sovralimentato da loro.

It is very important to find a good licensed broker for trader. That why I choose FXPremax as my trading partner. Without a good trustworthy licensed broker trader could not success or trade properly in forex market. It is a regulated and licensed broker. It proving me low tight spreads, high leverage 1:500 ,fast execution system with mt 4 platform, swap free account , floating and variable spreads etc.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Leverage is one of the facilities provided by a broker. Leverage involves borrowing a certain amount of the money needed to invest in something. In the case of forex, that money is usually borrowed from a broker. Leverage enables traders to take high lot in trading indeed. Trade12 offers high leverage up to 1:400 which is equally distributed to all of their accounts congenial to all types of traders indeed.

• 1 month later...

Provided by a broker leverage is one of the best facilities in Forex market. A certain amount for money needed to invest in something, basically leverage involves. In Forex market, traders usually get this leverage from their credible broker. Forex4you is a reliable broker that offers 1:1000 leverage which is almost very high. To make good volume of profit this higher leverage supports me. Most of the traders avoid this.