best broker for scalping

In Fx trading we the traders who are particularly beginners have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why, now I am trading with Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.    

I have scalping EA called Million Dollar EA I run it on Hotforex platform and it yields good profit when you choose proper R/R and lot size settings. Narrow broker spreads and outstanding ECN execution with fast servers are also instrumental to grow my account balance. 

And which trading EAs do you use? Share your experience with them.

Scalping is a really tricky way if we get it right then plenty to be made with it but otherwise, it could really take away major chunk, therefore, it’s obviously obvious that we got to be very good at it and it’s impossible without supporting broker. Luckily, I have one of the best in TradeWiseFX because not only they can be dependent on, but have ECN Pro Account where we get to start with Zero Spread, it’s sensational for scalping to say the least!

• 8 months later...

For a scalper, the best broker would be ECNs. One I have tried and tested is Trade12. They offer tighter spreads, lower fees and faster order execution. All of which could help a scalper maximize his profits instead of wasting most of the small profits on paying the broker fees. The order execution is also a bit faster than normal accounts that helps in accurately entering a trade without risking losses from slippage.

• 4 weeks later...
From FXB of scalping and hedging are allowed do traders, because after all it is the trader's strategy in conducting the business of currency trading, which they are capable of doing scalping or hedging there are certainly strong reasons so we invite the trader doing so

For who love forex trading method is scaling, you just choose the low spreads, leverage that could be flexible in choosing, and of course allow traders to scalping or hedging could significantly

Archived