success with scalping broker

From all trading strategies in my trading career, I like most scalping that brings profit in a short time.  but practically in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions. by the way, now I am trading with Trade12 broker which is regulated and permits scalping and hedging devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads.  

For making profit with certainly by scalping first of all we the traders have to make sure the broker which always ensures lowest trading spreads.  As a scalper, from my first day of trading I have been using MTI Markets which is regulated by IFSC and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much profitable.     

On 9/30/2016 at 3:13 PM, Forhad Reza said:

For using scalping strategy with successfully we the traders have to choose the credible broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading brokers with scalping and hedging.    

If you love scalping, should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper, now I am using MTI Markets which is regulated and for all times permits scalping including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips without any kinds of restrictions.      

Archived